Carb Goal:+1:
    Exercise: weights for arms, ab work, and a short walk:+1:

3/3
  • swimmom_1
    swimmom_1 Posts: 1,302 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    I want added to the challenge!
    I walk 5 miles total (3.4 in AM- 67-70 minutes, and later in the day 1.6 miles in 32-33 minutes), on my days off 3x/week. Walk a decent amount at work (6-8,000 steps) and 10+ hour days and tired when I get home. Started at 255 lbs 9/14/20. 240.5 lbs 5/3/21. Started MFP 5/14/21 @ 232.4 lbs. Ultimate Goal 122 lbs. End of August Goal under 200 lbs.

8/1 Sun wt-212 lbs
    Calorie goal. :-)
    Carb goal :-)
    Exercise. :-)

8/2 Mon wt-212 lbs
    Carb goal. :-)
    Worked

8/3 Tue wt-211.8 lbs
    Exercise. :-)

8/4 Wed wt-211.8 lbs
    Worked

8/5 Thur wt-210.4 lbs

I don't have emojis on my Android tablet and I'm NOT tech savvy at all. Not sure how to get them!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,904 Member
    Options
    8/5 food on point ...and went on a 3 hour walk this morning ...7.86 miles ...burned 1011 cals according to my fitbit and steps 19,614 :)
  • swimmom_1
    Options
    8/5 Thur 210.4 lbs
    Calories :-)
    Carbs. :-)
    Exercise- Walked 5+ miles

8/6 Fri 210.4 lbs
    Calories. :-)
    Carbs :-)
    Exercise- worked
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    8/6 used my home gym for 31 minutes and burned 110 calories ...deep cleaned my house for 90 minutes ....food on point except over on protein .....tomorrow we go on our lonnnnnnnnnng walk hoping for 10+ miles :)
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    8/5-8/6
    Both days were going well until evening then I made bad choices Thursday and just overate in general tonight. I eat light during the day then go overboard at dinner. I’ll get a handle on this eventually! I’m resting a bit from hiit ad weights this week so I got in some yoga this evening and a light run. Hydration has been good as well.
  • swimmom_1
    Options
    8/7 Sat 210.4 lbs (hopefully a drop tomorrow!)
    Exercise- worked
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    8/7 We went on a 258 minute walk ....10.74 miles....burned 1378 calories according to my fitbit and 25,767 steps ...Food is on point :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    8/8 Rest day ...food on point :)
  • swimmom_1
    Options
    swimmom_1 wrote: »
    8/7 Sat 210.4 lbs (hopefully a drop tomorrow!)
    Exercise- worked

8/8/21- 209.2 YEAH!
    Carbs. :-)
    Exercise. Walked 5 miles and mowed lawn. :-)
  • taylok23
    Options
    8/8
    Good day after having some ups and downs last week. Still trying to listen to hunger cues and not eat when bored. Dropped 1.6 pounds so that makes me happy but I swear that could also just be a normal fluctuation for me- set point weight is for real! I’m going to go mainly carnivore for the week to kick some cravings and see how it goes with another crazy work schedule. Bring on the bacon!
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    The past week was an August goals fail but life win. Did not work out or meal plan but spent lots of time with family and friends and while I may have eaten some nonLCHF foods, I did not derail myself and was back to my regular routine yesterday.

After work food prep for today-cuke/red onion salad, zucchini breakfast fritters, butternut squash soup and homemade salmon burgers. Spin class booked for tomorrow morning.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    8/9 Used my home gym but I could only do 25 minutes due to me getting nauseous...this has happened to me before...food is on point :)

8/10 walked 133 minutes ....5.78 miles (we found a new walking trail ) 710 calories burned..food on point except over on protein which I am not worried about :)
  • taylok23
    Options
    8/10
    @tishsmith101, love the attitude! I’m going to have to adopt that myself. Today has been a good day for watching portions, staying hydrated and listening to hunger cues. Yesterday was going great til my saboteur (and my weakness for sweets) struck and we had tasty desserts. Oh well, tomorrow is another day!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I was good on vacation and worked out at least once each day...back to twice a day since being back home...feels good to push the limits!!! Food is mostly on target, could always use a little tweaking!!!
  • taylok23
    Options
    8/11
    Good day overall, albeit a little carby. Didn’t overdo it at any meal and got plenty of water and movement for the day. I need to up the protein a bit as tonight I felt the urge to snack but distracted myself with other things.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,956 Member
    Options
    Been on a camping vacay. Eating behavior was not good. I am back to see if I can begin righting the ship finally.

8/11:
    cals: :+1:
    carbs: :+1:
    exercise: :+1: long walk in the hot outdoors
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    8/11 wasn't feeling good so I just jogged in place for 13 minutes ...food was on point
    8/12 walked with Aspen the husky and my daughter for 136 minutes ...5.89 miles ...food is on point (buffalo chicken wings) for lunch and ground sirloin burger for dinner :)
  • taylok23
    Options
    8/12
    Probably should have had more water today after a 4 mile walk in the humidity but I downed a Gatorade so that should help. Surprisingly I wasn’t super hungry however I did snack on nuts after dinner which then made me feel too full. These are the times I want to just say no. Otherwise I hit my calorie goal and felt pretty good about the day.
  • taylok23
    Options
    8/13
    Carby day but now awful by any means and I managed to stay at my calorie goal. Hydration was also good along with getting plenty of movement. I did catch myself snacking mid afternoon from boredom so stopped immediately and got busy with other things. Hard habit to break!