Trimstones - Team Chat AUGUST 2021

Options

Replies

• bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    I took my bike for a short spin this morning just to check it out. I felt like the handlebar was too low so my son and I spent the next half hour trying to figure out how to raise it. Eventually I called the bike 800 number and they told me they it isn't adjustable. What? I will take another ride tomorrow to check it out, but unfortunately I might have to return it. Ugh.

Diet and exercise is going great--hope everyone else is hitting their stride too!
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    8/8: 8,805
    8/9: 3,474
    8/10: 6,949
    8/11: 4,132
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Waifer003
    August 12
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,227 Member
    Options
    tz3lf0ul0o6w.png

WHEW, I've never been so glad to finish out a week. It was BUSY and stiflingly hot all week...UGH! I'm getting ready to fix some leftovers and then lie down and read a book tonight! I walked indoors today because the heat index was 105...had my 6k steps done before 3pm! YAY!

Hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend planned...relaxing is the best!
    Jessica
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday, all!
    Username : ssssseika
    Weigh in: Friday
    PW: 166.8
    CW: 165.1
  • laceyf53
    laceyf53 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    laceyf53 wrote: »
    laceyf53
    Friday
    PW:204
    CW:199.2

Happy August everyone!

kwni8dfn9izn.jpg

@laceyf53 has gone to Onderland!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!! Great job gal!
    Jessica

Thank you!!!! Super happy about it, just slowed down a lot sooner than I expected. Now the real hard work begins. 😁
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Definitely feeling the effects of Friday the 13th. Those cardiac CT scan results that were so terrific a few days ago? The doctor who called me had interpreted the results wrong. I am actually at high risk for a cardiac event and need to go on medication. Scared. Upset. Shocked. Not the best day.

Umm...what? Interpreted the results wrong? Wow, sorry.
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Waifer003
    August 13
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,777 Member
    Options
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 211.8
    CW: 211.2
  • laceyf53
    laceyf53 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Definitely feeling the effects of Friday the 13th. Those cardiac CT scan results that were so terrific a few days ago? The doctor who called me had interpreted the results wrong. I am actually at high risk for a cardiac event and need to go on medication. Scared. Upset. Shocked. Not the best day.

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!! That is such devastating news. I'm assuming medication like high blood pressure meds? My husband has been on those since he was 30 due to genetic risk. It doesn't make that much of a difference to his daily life and I know it's possible to come off of them eventually. Hopefully that is the news you get, and then you can concentrate on self care and let others carry the heavy emotional lifting for awhile.
This discussion has been closed.