Options
    CasandraW
    CW 234

Sorry for the late weigh in. It’s been a crazy busy couple days
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    @Pupowl mosquitos!!! Oh no. I was always the one to be bitten on camping trips. Take care. X
    @CycleMomOf3 enjoy- sounds great.
    @CasandraW my 2 are 15 & 17 too.
    @bradkcrew oh no!! How can they not be adjustable?? I thought all were. Hope you get sorted
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Definitely feeling the effects of Friday the 13th. Those cardiac CT scan results that were so terrific a few days ago? The doctor who called me had interpreted the results wrong. I am actually at high risk for a cardiac event and need to go on medication. Scared. Upset. Shocked. Not the best day.

Just sending huge hugs 🤗 🤗 🤗.
    Not the best at all when they've told you something different. I can totally understand your reaction. Key positive thing is now you know & they know and something is being done to support you. Look after yourself & we're here for you. X
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    With changing weigh in day I'm not as focused on Sunday morning for a catch up.
    Steps: 8000
    11th 1,477- in dentist chair & on top of bed resting most of day
    12th 2968- resting too
    13th 6,884
    14th 12626- University open day!! My foot is really sore! I was blaming myself for wearing ballet flats instead of trainers but when I got home I have a hole in the sole & a lump on the inside which matches my blister!! Looks like a small sharp stone or piece of glass was stuck in my shoe!!

Been to church today, recorded service for sharing to members & for the preacher as she's almost finished her training so wanted a copy.
    Managed to eat the inside of a jacket potato 🥔 mashed up for lunch. 1st proper solid food. On Friday we went to Nando's with my cousin & family, I had halloumi fries starter- all 5 of them- mashed potato side, of which I managed half. I was last one finished & struggled to eat. If it wasn't so damn painful it would be funny. Taking strong pain meds too so feel out of it! Not good. At least I have no more wisdom teeth so this will never happen again.
    I have managed to laminate a load of posters for classroom display. Tomorrow I hope to start my work- got about 3 days worth to do.
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    Looks like a few are struggling or getting stuck. Now is not the time to give up.
    zbixtnzgy1gs.jpg
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    Mid month always a challenge so this week take back the control.
    nfiegd4lci9j.jpg
  • JoDavo66
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Almost forgot: This or that
    hzreeuq449mq.jpg

Thesaurus- because I would use the same word if I didn't look it up sometimes
    Coca-cola- it has to be the real thing!
    I love yo eat out because it's easier but we do tend to cook at home, because it's healthier & cheaper.
    80s- I like some jazz but my workout music & house cleaning music is always 80s- I also behave like it"s then- I think my brain still thinks I'm a teenager/early 20s.
    I love my fitbit watch but I also love my Pandora bracelets.
    Love blinds- would prefer shutters.
    Laptop.
    Right handed????
    I couldn't juggle or ride a unicycle if my.life depended on it.
    🙏 prayer.
    Have a great week everyone x
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Sunday, August 15
    • Exercise: 4,5 km walk
    • Net calories: 1169
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    I got up at 6 this morning to head out for my walk. Unfortunately, the sun didn't decide to show up until I was already halfway through my walk. Still pretty, but not as good as with some sun. I saw a deer and some nice birds. Also when I was almost home, there was a field with 14 stork in it! I haven't seen so many together before so that was very fun. Didn't eat a lot, which is fine after yesterday's pizza really.
    EMJaJza.jpg
    NT9yDzh.jpg
    4X4Umen.jpg
    73DSbe1.jpg
    1uiRpD7.jpg
    mjop9en.jpg
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys:
    Spent some time today walking in the grocery, taking advantage of the air conditioning. It's been sweltering here in Virginia for a week now and yesterday and today we're having thunderstorms, but it's not clearing out the heat...when the storm ends, the humidity goes right back up. Impossible to breathe outside. I got a mile done indoors today and yesterday did over 7600 steps...not too shabby. My eating this weekend has been ok, but not as good as it could be...gonna work on that this week and try to keep my activity levels up as well. Good to have goals...gonna be a hectic week with all I have to do. Hope ya'll had a nice weekend and that you'll have a great week ahead!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    n3drf1asn1wp.png

Congrats to last week's winners and to those with honorable mentions! Great job!
    Jessica
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    17,000 steps today. We went to the Toronto Zoo and then walked from our hotel to dinner
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,545 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    @bradkcrew (April)

Weigh in Day: Monday

PW 136.2
    CW 133.4

Wow, what a surprise! Might see myself at the top of the leader board again next week! Still happy with third for this week though! :)
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Monday, August 16
    • Exercise: Gym
    • Net calories: 1224
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day
    New workout schedule today. It was brutal, but I really like it. I had around 5 hours of sleep because my heart was acting up for 3 hours and it made me unable to sleep (probably nothing serious, don't worry). So I was feeling a little faint in the morning, but after I ate, it mostly went away. I just cleaned the bathroom and bedrooms upstairs because my mom is coming to sleep over for 2 nights on Wednesday. Will do the rest of the house tomorrow.

Something I am excited about: I am getting a fitbit tomorrow! I have been considering this for a while now. I love MFP, but I don't really believe some of the numbers in gives me when it comes to calories burned. I am also very curious about my sleep quality and daily steps. I don't enjoy spending money on myself, and I think this is mostly a fancy gadget. I know I don't need it to lose weight, but I still think it will help. Knowledge is power, right? <3
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Here is my step;

8/9 - 10933
    8/10 - 10933
    8/11 - 11353
    8/12 - 16816
    8/13 - 8420
    8/14 - 3616
    8/15 - 9385
    8/16 - 16984
  • CharmingPassion
    CharmingPassion Posts: 556 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    CharmingPassion
    Steps (Goal 4k a day)

8/9 - 4,237
    8/10 - 2,658
    8/11 - 4,076
    8/12 - 4,083
    8/13 - 3,712
    8/14 - 3,989
    8/15 - 4,580
  • CharmingPassion
    CharmingPassion Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Work has been crazy with some upcoming deadlines so not able to chat as much in here as I would normally like. I have a surgery coming up so trying to get everything done before that point is just taking up a lot of time. But you all are awesome, keep up the good work and I will check in when I can.
This discussion has been closed.