Trimstones - Team Chat AUGUST 2021

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8
    I am sorry to hear you are frustrated by the lack of activity from members here. I always do my best to post daily as I think that's how I get the most use out of this group. I appreciate all the time and effort you put in to reply and get people to engage. <3

For me personally, I don't always join in with the this or that because often there are options I can't pick between or things I don't eat/drink. Maybe we can come up with something new for the week? Sharing non scale victories, areas we have seen improvement in, something we are proud of (that happened in the previous week)?
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    28th: 6029
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Waifer003
    August 26 - 7,965
    August 27- 8,285
  • Waifer003
    Options
    7kzqabl4thi2.jpeg

I once went horseback riding and my horse fell down. True story. Don’t think I’ll be getting back into the saddle anytime soon 😂
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,107 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8
    I am sorry to hear you are frustrated by the lack of activity from members here. I always do my best to post daily as I think that's how I get the most use out of this group. I appreciate all the time and effort you put in to reply and get people to engage. <3

For me personally, I don't always join in with the this or that because often there are options I can't pick between or things I don't eat/drink. Maybe we can come up with something new for the week? Sharing non scale victories, areas we have seen improvement in, something we are proud of (that happened in the previous week)?

@Pupowl The tricky thing about This or That's is everyone assumes they understand the questions, but truth is, all you have in the choices are the answer...you can't control the answers, you can only control the questions, so when you look at the list of answers, remember that you control the questions...what if in looking at Bungee jump vs parachuting, the writer was thinking, "which do you fear the most?"...not "which would you do"...that's where the comments/stories are so important...you get the chance to control the question and explain why you chose what you did. IT'S ALL ABOUT PERSPECTIVE!

Hope this helps...
    Jessica
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Steps 8/28 11,842
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Sorry can't weigh in this week. Forgot to weigh yesterday and spent all day today fleeing from a Category 4 hurricane!
  • Waifer003
    Options
    Waifer003
    August 28
  • Waifer003
    Options
    Chalmation wrote: »
    Sorry can't weigh in this week. Forgot to weigh yesterday and spent all day today fleeing from a Category 4 hurricane!

Hope you and your loved ones can stay safe 😘
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Saturday, August 28
    • Exercise: Cleaned the house, otherwise no
    • Water: 4100 ml
    • Steps: 8.508 / 7.500
    • Vitamins: yes
    Ramblings of the day

Good morning team. I had a quiet, yet still busy Saturday because I decided to clean the whole house. I also changed my bedsheets and did 3 loads of laundry. My cat was a little whiney and I ended up taking him out for a walk 10 times. My Fitbit gave me 475 calories burned for my work. Sadly, I ate too much, though the damage on the scale this morning was minor. I got my new shakes with higher protein, so I hope those will also help with my weight loss.

After my day, I was ready for some good sleep, but there was a party outside a little ways from my house. They weren't super noisy, but still enough to make falling asleep a bit challenging. I got up at 7:55 this morning, which for me is late, but I am very excited to start September and do better.
    mITJcw7.jpg
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.