September 8

Options
124Β»

Replies

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,058 Member
    Options
    08/09/2021

Exercise – yes, I had a swim today! Back in my local sports centre, first time since March 2020!
    Tracked – yes
    Calories – yes.

I love this @lesdarts180 πŸŠβ€β™€οΈπŸŠβ€β™€οΈπŸŠβ€β™€οΈπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ I was really comfortable swimming outdoors all summer in the public pool, but Delta is on the rampage here (and I am immune suppressed). The outdoor public pools are closed for the season now. September 20 our city brings in the double vaccination requirement for all athletic facilities including the pools. I’ll be back in the water again soon.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,287 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
    Mice in red sauce, Brown rice and baby spinach for us last night and tonight was chicken and veggie kebab/skewers. Hubby loved that 1. Xo

Lol mince is wat i meant guys lol! This new phone is killing me. Lol

I was wondering ..Mice?
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,058 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
    Mice in red sauce, Brown rice and baby spinach for us last night and tonight was chicken and veggie kebab/skewers. Hubby loved that 1. Xo

I was wondering ..Mice?

Really wishing we had that β€œlaugh” feedback button. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ @victorious55 @donna25trinity
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,008 Member
    Options
    Yes x3

I was wondering ..Mice?

Really wishing we had that β€œlaugh” feedback button. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ @victorious55 @donna25trinity

Ba ha ha!! Xo
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    3x βœ