Downsizers - Team Chat SEPTEMBER 2021

Options

Replies

• tinaBawesome
    tinaBawesome Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Another new member heading our way ...Please welcome @tinaBawesome :)

YaY - I'm Official!!!!! 👏
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Username; Beautyofdreams
    Weigh In Day: Tuesday
    PW: 139.1
    CW: 137.6
    LTD: 85.4
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,363 Member
    Options
    WTGNicole wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Excited but nervous to be here! I'm really trying to focus on one day at a time. My brain is trying to tell me that I'm going to fail and bring the whole team down with me--and as I typed that I just started laughing because I know I'm not that powerful!!!! It's just my scared brain wanting to stay in its comfy rut. I'm really REALLY tired of being in that rut. I have things I want to do, places I want to go, I'd like to be confident enough to freaking DATE hahahaha...anyway...I'm glad to be here. Thank you, @Megan_smartiepants1970 :smile:

You are very welcome Nicole ...We are here to help you in any way .. :) You will succeed with a team behind you :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Another new member heading our way ...Please welcome @tinaBawesome :)

YaY - I'm Official!!!!! 👏

Yes you are official .... :) So happy to have some of my friends join us :)
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Very slow walk today ... 151 minutes...6.02 miles ... I am in a lot of pain....hip, tailbone foot with the screw it in and my elbow (I can't straighten out my arm) its been hurting for a month of 2 but it is getting worse ughhhh

Take care of yourself Megan... I can't help but we may have something in common, namely being stubborn and working to hard when we probably should lay off a bit. I hope you feel better soon.
    Hi everyone! Excited but nervous to be here! I'm really trying to focus on one day at a time. My brain is trying to tell me that I'm going to fail and bring the whole team down with me--and as I typed that I just started laughing because I know I'm not that powerful!!!! It's just my scared brain wanting to stay in its comfy rut. I'm really REALLY tired of being in that rut. I have things I want to do, places I want to go, I'd like to be confident enough to freaking DATE hahahaha...

Welcome aboard Nicole! You can do it, and all it takes is stringing more good days together than bad ones. Eventually it get's easier. :) (or at least i think so.) 😃

• jayenguk
    jayenguk Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Excited but nervous to be here! I'm really trying to focus on one day at a time. My brain is trying to tell me that I'm going to fail and bring the whole team down with me--and as I typed that I just started laughing because I know I'm not that powerful!!!! It's just my scared brain wanting to stay in its comfy rut. I'm really REALLY tired of being in that rut. I have things I want to do, places I want to go, I'd like to be confident enough to freaking DATE hahahaha...anyway...I'm glad to be here. Thank you, @Megan_smartiepants1970 :smile:

welcome and we gonna drag you along with us and bring you right back up ..you can do this!
  • jayenguk
    jayenguk Posts: 355 Member
    Options

YaY - I'm Official!!!!! 👏[/quote]

YAY welcome official girl!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Take care of yourself Megan... I can't help but we may have something in common, namely being stubborn and working to hard when we probably should lay off a bit. I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks Jonathan ... I am stubborn but I do not feel like I am working to hard ... today was the 2nd day of walking ...I just have many things wrong with me ...looking forward to getting back on Keto on the 1st
  • tinaBawesome
    tinaBawesome Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Poobah1972 wrote: »
    I managed to fit in a “Sneaky Walk” around the lunch hour.

MoooahahahahahahahahAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I feel better now.

kqe4rl0asm18.jpg

Awesome!!! I need to figure out my newer watch, so I can start tracking again too.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    I will post my weight from about a month ago when I last weighed in here; along with my current weight on Thursday.😊
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in (9/27 stats):

Steps: 8,960
    Floors: 15
    Calories Burned: 573
    Daily Intensity Minutes: 135
    Total Intensity Minutes: 135/150
    Early W/O: Yes😊
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    Username; Beautyofdreams
    Weigh In Day: Tuesday
    PW: 139.1
    CW: 137.6
    LTD: 85.4

Fantastic loss! Look at that 85 pounds gone. 🎉🎉🎉

Very slow walk today ... 151 minutes...6.02 miles ... I am in a lot of pain....hip, tailbone foot with the screw it in and my elbow (I can't straighten out my arm) its been hurting for a month of 2 but it is getting worse ughhhh

You are falling apart. Rest tomorrow or go in your pool. Feel better!

Welcome Nicole! The team is here for both ups and downs. You can and will do all those things.

Poobah1972 wrote: »
    I managed to fit in a “Sneaky Walk” around the lunch hour.

MoooahahahahahahahahAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I feel better now.

kqe4rl0asm18.jpg

You are freaking awesome!

Bluetail6 wrote: »
    Daily Check-in (9/27 stats):

Steps: 8,960
    Floors: 15
    Calories Burned: 573
    Daily Intensity Minutes: 135
    Total Intensity Minutes: 135/150
    Early W/O: Yes😊

Welcome back to officially weighing in.
  • WTGNicole
    WTGNicole Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!! What exactly will we be doing? Is there something I should look at?
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!! What exactly will we be doing? Is there something I should look at?

The main thing is to post your weight on your weigh in day. Please use the format:

PW:
    CW:

I have been with the group almost 3 years. For me, I find setting daily goals and checking in everyday helps me. You can post as often as you like. Share your victories, ask for help if you are struggling or ask any weight loss/fitness questions you have. There is a wealth of knowledge in the group. If you have have time go back and read through the team chat. There’s a lot of posts but I find I learn so much from all my teammates. The October challenge officially starts on Sunday. A new chat will open for the month on the weekend. Each month we have a step challenge. Megan will be filling everyone in on that. Myself and Megan are coming up with some weekly challenges for October so more coming on that. I am excited to watch you succeed on your journey.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited September 2021
    Options
    6ma4bszs82ns.jpg

Here is my 2nd friendly reminder of the people's steps I need for September Week 4 ... I will be zeroing them out if I do not have them by tonight 9/28...

@Shannonsto 9/19-9/25
    @Abi2131 9/19-9/25

Thanks for your cooperation Ladies :)

• red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.