I PREDICT

Replies

• CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,635 Member
    They are calling for chance of snow on Thursday. That's about a week earlier than I predicted if it happens. We will see.
  • CSEGUIN2
    This morning on my walk I seen Christmas lights on a balcony. Not really what I consider in my neighborhood. But still.
  • stiggymt
    stiggymt Posts: 1,111 Member
    My Christmas lights prediction for here was really off. I've seen a Christmas tree with lights in a window last week.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Today on the radio they said that people who have their Christmas decorations up on November 1st are happier people.
  • stiggymt
    We had a few snow flakes, but very few! Not enough to accumulate, let alone stick.
  • CSEGUIN2
    I was definitely off on leaves falling and Christmas decorations. There are a couple homes with a few in our neighborhood. Still quite a few leaves maybe with the cold weather we can get them to fall.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Today we had our first snow. 4 days after my prediction. It was mixed with rain at times so nothing stuck but it was still beautiful.
  • CSEGUIN2
    4b0vnx3mf9j9.jpg
  • stiggymt
    Ok... We need to get this started up again

I predict I'll hear the first bird chirping on March 15

I predict I'll see the first daffodils, crocuses, or narcissist blooming on April 10.

Any others?
  • CSEGUIN2
    There are always birds chirping in the city so that doesn't work for me. Instead I will predict the first Robin seen will be April 4th.

I predict that the first flowers will be seen April 8th.
  • stiggymt
    All the birds I see is hawks, eagles, and magpies.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Saw a Robin in another town on Tuesday. Then seen a couple in the backyard Wednesday or Thursday. Forgot to post about it. Haha always underestimate the robins.
  • stiggymt
    I've been hearing birds chirping the last couple weeks. I also have been seeing robins.

The neighbor's daffodils are almost blooming. Maybe a couple days and they'll be in full bloom.
  • stiggymt
    When will the lilacs be blooming?

I guess about May 20.
  • CSEGUIN2
    I predict lilacs will bloom by May 17.
  • stiggymt
    I have some daffodil buds.
  • CSEGUIN2
    edited April 2022
    I seen *kitten* willows on my walk at the river. Haha MFP didn't like the word I used.
  • CSEGUIN2
    Daffodils, wild violets, and crocuses are blooming. Some of the tulip trees are getting ready to bloom as well.
  • stiggymt
    I have some tulips blooming!
  • CSEGUIN2
    I have seen them in my neighborhood as well