Weather for the Day

Options

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,872 Member
    Options
    The weather today is wonderful compared to the hot temps we have had. It is cloudy and only predicted to get up to 87 but it is not noon yet so that could change.
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,650 Member
    Options
    Today is another hot sunny day with temps at 12:30pm in my area are at 87 degrees Fahrenheit and could go as high as 90+ degrees; yes we certainly have our summer back and my hanging baskets and tomato plants are loving it! ☀️☀️☀️
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    High of 95 today. We have been putting extra water on the dry spots where the hot sun hits and it looks better. The sun really evaporates the water quickly in those areas. We water after the sun sets so the water can penetrate the soil before the hot sun gets there.
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,732 Member
    Options
    Severe weather warning for rain, wind and high seas. It's a cold, wet, windy day.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Linda, be safe and well hydrated in the heat you are having. 🙏

Susan, sorry to hear about turbulent weather you are having, I am praying for you 🙏

Our weather has been hot and sunny with temps at 90 degrees Fahrenheit! ☀️☀️☀️
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    HIgh of 96 tidat with rain and thunderstorms over the weekend to cool things down. Yea!
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Big weather change today - only in the 70's and occassional rain showers
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    89 and sunny
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    It's supposed to get to 25C today, then quickly cool down again. It's a beautiful sunny day.
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    High of 86 and party cloudy
  • 316Judith
    edited July 2022
    Options
    We are in a Heat Wave Warning, all week we are in the high 90’s pushing towards 100 degrees Fahrenheit! Right now in morning temps we are almost 90 degrees and in a short time weather station says we will be 96 degrees and this is still the early part of our day, A Hot Sunny ☀️ Day for us..
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Stay as cool as you can, Linda and Judith.

It's cool and sunny here, lovely weather for sitting outside. Inside it's too cool so I am going out to warm up in the sun whenever I get too cold.
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    95, sunny and very humid! (at least for my taste - it may be more humid elsewhere)
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Cool and sunny today. I am wearing extra layers this evening.
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Sunny and hot at 95 again today bu the humidity is a little lower at 47% so it does not feel as hot as yesterday
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Thank you Susan, what a contrast of your weather and mine, you are putting on extra layers to stay warm and we are wearing light weight cooler clothes to stay as cool as we can.

Linda we have same weather here in Western Canada as you have

Today our temps are cooler, down from 100 degrees to temps of 93 degrees but still hot 🥵 and with heaps of Hot Sunshine. ☀️☀️☀️
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    It's another cool day. We are overcast as well! I think this is the coldest day of our week. It's 18C right now and only warming up one more degree.
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    High of 91 and sunny this morning but rain showers expected this afternoon. Our Uber driver said it is normal to have rain every afternoon although we have not had any yet.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Our temps are about the same but with sunny skies we have wind gusts so have to watch my patio umbrella. Hope the winds are not to high. ☀️🌬
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Huge thunder and lightning storm yesterday today only high of 89 with hazy sky