Weather for the Day

Options

Replies

• 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,672 Member
    Options
    Today we have a major shift in our weather as today we have partly cloudy ☁️ skies with sunshine ☀️ coming out mid afternoon with temps lower then we’ve ever had in ages, Wow, can you believe it as we’ve gone from between 100+ degrees and high 90’s to just 80 degrees today! 😳
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,891 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    We are continue to be cooler today also. It will only be a high of 91 with humidity of 85%. If we were in Denver it would be a high of 87 with a humidity of 57%. Not much difference in temperature between the two.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Very strange for our forecast as it said it would be cloudy pretty much all day, however, it’s been sunny ☀️ all day, temps are in mid 80’s which are supposedly cooler but with humidity it feels much hotter here! 😊
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,746 Member
    Options
    Alternating sunny and cloudy here. The day is a little warmer with a top of 25C. I think it will be double digits overnight - around 13C?
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    High of 91 again today with partly cloudy sky and the usual thunderstorm predicted in the afternoon.
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    A warmer day today. It's going to be about 25C today. Then it's supposed to get cold again for a few weeks. It's a sunny day 🤗
  • Healthyme7410
    edited August 2022
    Options
    High of 87F (30.55C) today with the usual afternoon shower. It really poured for a few minutes then it was over as quick as it came.
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    A cloudy day but the temperature was lovely. It's getting colder again tomorrow.
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Another cooler day today at 87F (30.55C) degrees but my glasses fog up when I come out of the hotel from the humidity (Susan, I am putting in the centegrade temperatures so I can learn what they are so I can relate to your temperatures)
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Back in the early 90's today and sunny
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Sunny with a high of 90 degrees
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Sunny with Temps of 88 degrees ☀️
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Sunny and cool to me here today. We're supposed to have a high of 21C but a feel 2degrees lower. It will go down to 8C tonight. I got very cold last night and had a hard time warming up today.

Linda, that's great that you are interested in our Centigrade scale!
  • 316Judith
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Susan we actually go by the Centigrade scale here but I guess you would call me “old school” as I prefer to use the Fahrenheit scale as I was taught it in school. The centigrade scale did come out later (1975) but by then I was working and taking University courses so it was hard for us older folks to convert to a new scale. 😁 Many of us continued to use the old system which so annoyed our Instructors in University and others who stopped using the Fahrenheit scale.

Today we have partly sunny skies with a high of 88 degrees, (32 Celsius) degrees
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    We are back in the higher altitude in Denver today with much less humidity. Itis a sunny 73F (22.7C) with a high of 93F (33.8C). Tomorrow we will travel to a much dryer Grand Junction and back to our normal (100F there today with 28% humidity)
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Judith, I was also at Uni when the Fahrenheit scale converted to Centigrade here in the 1970s. I can still think in both systems but am not as good at converting the temperatures anymore 🤗 I did remember that Canada converted. I think the US is one of the very few countries that didn't convert in the 1970s and most countries had chosen Centigrade from longer ago than that.🌡️

It's going down to 10C tonight after a high of 21C. Sunny and clear skies.
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Sunny and clear. We're expecting 21C today and a low of 11C.

I'm still cold! Lol!
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Sunny and high of 93F (33.88C). We are back in the desert so it is a "dry" hot which is more tolerable for me. It does not feel as hot to me when the humidity is lower.
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Partly cloudy with a highof 95F (35C) it feels so good to be back "home". Some thunder last night but not enough rain to do anything for the plants.
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Cloudy but not rainy, still cold for me. It is 16C (61.8F) right now but is supposed to go up to 21C (69.8F) and down to 13C (55.4F) overnight. I used to not feel the cold so much.