Weather for the Day

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    Our extreme cold is lifting and no more snow. The sun is shinning and there are little puffs of thin clouds in the sky. Judith I hope your weather warms up for you too but it sounds like you have several more days. I am glad you have a heater to keep warm. Today it is a high of 41F (5C) and low of 24F (-4.4C).
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,447 Member
    Linda, so relieved to hear the bitter cold is passing for you. Sorry to hear Judith has another few days of it.

Meanwhile we are bracing for a coming heatwave.

Today it has been overcast and a little showery and humid. We again had a top of 29C (84.2F)and a low of 20C (68F) but humidity is 92% right now. I had air conditioning on earlier but now I can manage with a ceiling fan.
  • Healthyme7410
    It is sunny today with a slight haze in the sky. High of 42F (5.5C) and low of 26F (-3.3C). Hopefully I can get a walk in today.
  • LosinSusin
    It still sounds very cold, Linda. I hope you bundle up well for your walk.

It's raining off and on here so feels a bit cooler. We're expecting a high of 27C (80.6F) and a low of 19C (66.2F) with more rain overnight.
  • Healthyme7410
    It warmed up to almost 50F (10C) today so we were able to go out with just sweatshirts.
  • LosinSusin
    Glad it was a little warmer, Linda.

We got our overnight rain. Humidity is still high (85%) and we will have a couple more showers today. We're going to have a high of 27C (80.6F) and a low of 18C (64.4 F).
  • Healthyme7410
    High of 35F (1.6C) and low of 22F (-5.5C). It is raining on and off tonight
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Good Morning, todays weather is cloudy and rainy with temps of 2 degrees and a high of 7 degrees! 💦☁️
  • LosinSusin
    It's cloudy and showery here. We're expecting a high of 28C (82.4F) and a low of 20C (68F) with more overnight rain. Humidity is at 70% so it feels hotter.
  • 316Judith
    Today we have Cloudy Skies with Rain. showers that are expected later this morning with temps of 2 degrees Celsius or 35 degrees Fahrenheit that is expected most of today which is much better than the freezing temps we have had most of December! ☁️💦
  • LosinSusin
    We had more rain and mugginess today too. It's cooler at 26C (78.8F) and overnight it will be 20C (68F)with more showers. Humidity is at 93%.
  • 316Judith
    Today, New Years Eve, we have temps of 4 degrees Celsius now and later a high of 8 degrees Celsius! The only place there is snow is in higher elevations but mainly in the Mountains but here in the Lower Mainland we have cloudy skies and rain drizzle! 💦☁️
  • LosinSusin
    Going down to 19C (66.2F) tonight (New Year's Eve) and tomorrow there will be a top of 28C (82.4F) . I missed checking the weather today! It's nearly midnight and is raining. Humidity is 92%
  • 316Judith
    Today New Years Day we have cloudy skies ☁️with temps of 33 degrees Fahrenheit now and the forecast says we could expect a high of 41 degrees Fahrenheit!
  • Healthyme7410
    It is cloudy today with a high of 35F (1.6C) and low of 28F (-2.2C). Snow in the forecast again tomorrow.
  • LosinSusin
    You girls are still in the ice box! Meanwhile, we're going to have oven like temperatures here this week, from forecasts I have read.

Today is not so bad. We should have a high of 28C (82.4F) and a low of 17C (62.6F). It's partly cloudy, the sun has some bite, and we're expecting rain so humidity will rise. Humidity is at 66% this morning already.
  • 316Judith
    Good Morning,

Susan you made me chuckle with your comment about Linda and I being in the “ice-box”

Yes guess you can say it’s true, this morning opened my blinds to see frost on neighbours roof!

Today we have cloudy skies ☁️ With temps of 31 degrees Fahrenheit and maybe a high of 40 degrees! Yes it’s chilly 🥶
  • Healthyme7410
    We did not get as much snow as was predicted - less than a inch last night. I have not been outside but with things melting yesterday, there may be ice underneath the snow this morning. We have a high of 30F (-1.1C) and a low of 19F (-7.2C) for the day.
  • LosinSusin
    Glad you enjoyed my analogy, Judith! It's good to laugh isn't it 😁

We were in a hot box here today, quite the opposite to you both!

I think it was 30C today but forgot to check. They say it's going to be 33C (91.4F) tomorrow and will go down to 18C (64.4F) overnight. We have 76% humidity and it's already dark outside. It's going to feel hot tonight at this rate.
  • 316Judith
    Good Morning

You both are in opposite ends in your weather with Linda in the deep freeze and Susan in the sweltering heat! I feel for you both. Susan hope you have fans and a AC and Linda hope you are staying warm by your new gas fireplace!

As for me, we have a mix of rain 🌧 and snow ❄️ showers today with temps of -1 degree Celsius or 30 degrees Fahrenheit with a possible high of 4 degrees Celsius or 40 degrees Fahrenheit so it’s cold here! 🥶