Weather for the Day

Replies

• Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 10,576 Member
    We are back to cold weather again and cloudy. High of 39F (3.8C) and low of 23F (-5C)
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 8,639 Member
    Hope you can keep as warm as you can…

As for us here it has been damp, chilly and mostly cloudy, starting at 11:00pm right through the night we are under a heavy rainfall warning with heavy rain most of Thursday with temps ranging from 33 Fahrenheit degrees to the high 40’s. Concerned about the heavy rainfall warning in our area! 🌧💦💧☔️
  • LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 5,447 Member
    It felt hot and muggy today so we ran the air conditioning. It was only a high of 28C (82.4F) and will go down to 19C (66.2F). Humidity is 75% and it's almost 8pm.
  • Healthyme7410
    High of 42F (5.5C) and low of 26F(-3.3C) today - humidity is 43%
  • LosinSusin
    Same temps as yesterday but with 45% humidity. What a beautiful difference! The sun is hot when it comes out from behind the clouds but we only need fans today, not air conditioning. 😊
  • 316Judith
    We had heavy rain last night and thru to this morning, it was cloudy with intermittent rain showers with temps in the 40’s.

We have another rainfall warning This is what’s on our Environmental Canada Website!

Rainfall Warning: Additional rainfall amounts of 10 to 30 mm by Friday morning for most areas.

Heavy downpours can cause flash floods and water pooling on roads. Localized flooding in low-lying areas is possible.

Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada.
  • Healthyme7410
    Judith - praying for safety from flooding for you

Today is cloudy and a high of 48F (8.8C) and low of 33F (.5C)
  • 316Judith
    Thank you Linda, in my immediate area so far we are safe, however just down the end of my street we have the Dikes and trails many people walk their Dogs; we could have flash floods if the water rises and spills over, trusting the Dikes do their job. This is the latest report from Environment Canada: Keep watch; flash floods are more likely to happen in Southern areas of BC but probably happen in any low lying areas; we are in a low lying area. It’s cloudy with rain showers with picking up here at 3:00pm today; temps in the 40’s but feel colder due to dampness! 🌧💦💧
  • LosinSusin
    Judith, I am glad you are monitoring the dangerous weather situation. Praying the dikes do hold!

Our weather is turning wet too and there is flooding in Central Queensland. That is still a long way from here but the weather pattern is moving south to us. I will be flying through the storms tomorrow. Today it is wet and cloudy and relatively cool only going up to 27C (80.6F) and down to 19C (66.2F). Humidity is at 66% so it feels like it is three Celcius degrees warmer.
  • 316Judith
    Thank you Susan, I will be praying for you and your area, trusting the flooding doesn’t come to your area. Safe travels home my friend, trusting the storms won’t come near you or affect your travels home. Please let me know when you are back home! 🤗🙏

Today we have a break in our weather, the rains have ceased just for today, we have partly cloudy skies, the temps are in the 40’s.

The forecast says rain is back Sunday thru to all next week so will have to watch for flooding in low lying areas.
  • LosinSusin
    Judith, my trip starts today. I return home next weekend 😀 it's easy to get confused! Xx

Not sure which weather to tell you about. Brisbane is much the same as yesterday. Cairns is hotter - 31C - 24C (87.8F - 75.2F) with possible storms and 81% humidity.
  • Healthyme7410
    Such a beautiful day today. I will take a walk soon. It is a high of 57F (13.8C) and a low of 32F (0C).
  • 316Judith
    Hehe, trust me, I have read so many posts from many people that are coming and going, sometimes it’s hard to keep it sorted out in who is doing what! 😁
  • Healthyme7410
    It is a little cooler with rain/snow predicted this afternoon. High of 46F (7.7C) and low of 28F (-2.2C)
  • LosinSusin
    31C - 25C (87.8 F - 77F)
    Humidity 73%
    Showers, possible storm
  • 316Judith
    Today was cloudy with 🌧 rain showers off and on throughout the day and evening with temps of 40 degrees.
  • Healthyme7410
    Forecast for tomorrow night is 6-10 inches of snow. We are trying to figure when to go back over the mountain to miss the most of the storms because there is another one coming on Friday.

Today it is cloudy with a high of 46F (7.7C) and low of 24F (-4.4C)
  • 316Judith
    Wow, Snow, it’s hard to get my mind around the idea of having snow. I will be praying for you Linda, that you have a safe journey over the mountain passes. Hope you don’t get too much snow. 🤗🙏

For us here; we have dark hazy skies with plenty of clouds covering the skies ☁️ Forecast says we will have 80% for Rain Showers with our present temps of 40 degrees Fahrenheit and a high of 46 degrees!
  • LosinSusin
    31C - 25C (87.8 F - 77F)
    Humidity 97%
    Showers, storm, lightning
  • Healthyme7410
    Sunny now but the snow clouds will be rolling in soon. The snow is supposed to start around 4pm. High of 37F (2.7C) and low of 26F (-3.3C).