October 30

Options
13»

Replies

• Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    Oct 30
    Pass Day 7ish
    My belly was doing a bit better, but it was another day where I felt like I needed to just take eating as it came rather than plan in advance. I also didn't manage any exercise because it was just kids and housework all day, and it was raining.

I have not yet made a plan for today but I think I can. I think I'm going to try just avoiding raw veggies and dairy and see how that goes. I think that adding raw veggies might have been what caused my relapse? The nurse on Friday said to go back to the BRAT diet, but I really can't live like that for more than a day. I guess at least it's pretty clear there are a lot of reasons not to eat a ton of halloween candy, so that should keep me safe.

Definitely not winner's circle, but I am a champion! Checked in every day. And it's been really helpful.

I've never used an air fryer, but I am also very curious about it so interested to read everyone else's.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,496 Member
    Options

~🎃~~10 / 30 /2021~~ Waving Hi ~~🧙🏼‍♀️ ~~ OCTOBER ~~ BLESSings ALLways ~~ 💖 ~~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 210+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 27,260+.......... 150 walking ........ 60 min. house cleaning....

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30

( 0 Passes used... On track for monthly Consistency Success... YES ... I plan to join the winners circle)

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,327 Member
    Options
    Back to check on my Saturday people.

@stella7x7 <> Sounds like you are having a rough time. We would love you to stay with us, and it could be great support for you as you recover, but I understand if you decide to take a break. As others have said, you don't have to check in every day

🎉 Congratulations 🎉 on achieving 3 x yes
    @tahm42
    @Katiecan2021 <> looks lovely
    @WhatMeRunning
    @bradkcrew
    @Mrs_Hoffer
    @Jana_2020
    @yrc_pr
    @snowshoe072
    @donna25trinity
    @GrandmaJackie
    @mmcram
    @jamcnewman <> Sorry you are so under the weather, Julie. Hope you feel better soon. Take care.
    @ashleycarole86
    @LazyBlondeChef
    @MadisonMolly2017
    @StayFITTer
    @Chinkiri

👍🏻 Diligent posters
    @tdrjustus3
    @oh_jackie
    @_JeffreyD_
    @seilidhe <> Great Picture! 5k walking or running is good.

Back later to see how the rest did. 😂
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    @stella7x7 major operations are always hard. I had a total abdominal hysterectomy in Jan 2020 – felt like I had been run over by a bus! I was on my feet after a couple of days but it was very slow progress. Like 20 yards day 1, 30 day 2 working up to ¼ mile after 10 days! Spent a lot of time actually lying down in bed.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @seilidhe Great picture! Sounds like you had a good time too!! :smile:
  • lovingcaring
    lovingcaring Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Oct 30

Track eats/drinks? Yes
    Within calorie budget? Yes
    Exercise? 22 min home work out
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Yikes! I'm so sorry about the size of that photo... that's what happens when I post from the phone. I should have shrunk it down.
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Oct 30

Exercise: 69 minutes mountain biking, 80 minutes walking, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days: 3
    Winner's circle; yes