Weight No More Team Chat - OCTOBER 2021

Options
jugar
jugar Posts: 10,098 Member
rht4h3xyofo1.png

Here is your Team chat room for October 2021. This is where you weigh in every week, post your goals and progress, discuss any issues or topics of interest, share ideas, support your teammates, receive help when you need it, and dream big. Try to post often, and help each other succeed!

We have six great teams. The group and team leaders are as follows:

Our Moderators:
Liselyn - @jugar
Teresa - @TeresaW1020
Megan - @Megan_smartiepants1970
Ashley - @minstrelofsarcasm

Our Team Captains:
Downsizers - @lindamtuck2018 and @Megan_smartiepants1970
Mission Slimpossibles - @broncobuddee and @TeresaW1020
Trimstones - @jessicakrall8
Weight No More - @minstrelofsarcasm and @melaniedscott
WaistAways - @jugar and @ashleycarole86
Shrinking Assets - @Beka3695 and @TheMrWobbly

Our Team Motivators:
Downsizers - @TheresaM787 and @Poobah1972
Mission Slimpossibles - @AustinRuadhain @katmary71 and @trooworld
Trimstones - @angmarie28
Weight No More - @rachelrjh
WaistAways - @conleywoods
Shrinking Assets - @hipari

HOW IT ALL WORKS:
Every challenger weighs in on their chosen day, every week without fail! At the end of each week, the tallies are done to determine the team and individuals with the most weight lost. The best losers are announced with full fanfare every Sunday. The team competition is all in good spirits - may the most losing win!

We also track those small, steady losses with the Green Week count. If you lose, however small an amount, it counts for 1 week in the green. At the end of the month, we celebrate everyone who lost every week. You are heading steadily towards your goal even if you aren't at the top of the weight loss leaderboard!

To make your weigh-in easy to find for your team Captains, please put it right at the top of a message, and use this format:

Username
Weigh In Day:
PW (Previous Weight):
CW (Current Weight):

If you miss two weigh-ins in a row without asking for a break, you will be dropped from the team, so be sure to inform your team captain if you are traveling, sick, or just need some time off. If you take a break, you are moved to the Support Team. You can remain on the Support Team for as long as you need to. You still participate in the discussions, you can weigh in if you want to, but it will not count in the weekly tally.

Once you reach your goal weight, you join the Goal Zone! You continue to weigh in every week. If you have 2 weeks above your self-defined goal zone, you go back to the regular team to lose that amount before it builds up. You will have a chance to hone those maintenance skills and stick with your team!

In addition to your own team, there are weekly F2F Full Group CHALLENGES. You can do all or none - it's up to you. Participating adds a lot to your success, so we hope to see you there often! These can involve anything fitness, health, or nutrition - and they’ll get you moving, thinking, and learning about this journey. Check the Announcements section for full group challenges.

Let’s show our fellow challengers some F2F love! Introduce yourselves right away, and let the new month begin!!

Replies

• FaithIt365
    FaithIt365 Posts: 356 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Username: FaithIt365
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weught): 360.6
    CW (Current Weight): 360.6

• MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Username: MayLan
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weught): 248.6
    CW (Current Weight): 249
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,297 Member
    Options
    Pw 122
    CW 121
    Steps
    Not a good week due to rain days
    Sun - - 2,382
    Mon- 5,325
    Tues- 4,209
    Wed- 11,272
    Th - 1,808
    Fri - 12,409
    Sat - 4,955
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Hello Fat2Fit team members! Here is your OCTOBER HABIT TRACKER. Click the link and follow the instructions and start tracking your healthy habits today!
    cvonnlgfytxr.png
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,247 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    winners.jpg

zo88xef8gy6i.png
    0116qcjh7way.png

Team Standings:
    By Percent
    yc14ju8323a7.png
    By Pounds
    5wet3g19py0z.png

Individual Standings:
    By Percent
    iaw7oqt4sxxs.png
    By Pounds
    bneudq4igme4.png
    lgcnnjxfrna6.png

Your Team's Biggest Losers (Winners)!
    e6osfcctl08e.png
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    tumblr_pbv8073Tpy1vi3o1po6_r2_1280.gifv

waf467lgpsvw.png
    aiv7o4kejfhj.png

Team Standings:
    By Percent
    prc2fmhrfex7.png

By Pounds
    fadcf324k7rw.png

Individual Standings:
    By Percent
    uh8y9rq7gycr.png

By Pounds
    swnjenhhwmp2.png
    jmrw5kzp7ikf.png
    ocbyz1ugrv77.png

Your Team's Biggest Losers (Winners)!
    x9popwaft2x4.png
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Steps

Sun- 12,546
    Mon- 8,740
    Tues- 10,312
    Wed- 14,128
    Thurs- 13,049
    Fri- 10,465
    Sat- 6,967
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Last week I was at 221.4

Username: CassieGetsFit2013
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 221.4
    CW (Current Weight): 219.0
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    AMA3387
    PW 213.2 lbs
    CW 209.8 lbs

Steps
    9/26- 2,175
    9/27- 2,901
    9/28- 6,480
    9/29- 2,328
    9/30- 2,366
    10/1- 6,229
    10/2- 4,467
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Pacsnc6
    Steps
    Sun 5058 - 1.8 mi
    Mon 4916 - 1.7
    Tues 5459 - 1.9
    Wed 5910 - 2.1
    Thu 6302 - 2.2
    Fri 4851 - 2
    Sat 6094 - 2.2
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:Good morning Team Wait No More! This week we aren't doing a weekly challenge because we would like for you to give our
    STOP EATING CRAP OCTOBER CHALLENGE a chance. If you can do the whole month that would be awesome! But if you only do one week, that will still give you some real benefits that will help you with your health and weight loss goals. So come on over and join us! :)

pvsjtydrf9xs.png
  • seltzer_lover
    seltzer_lover Posts: 261 Member
    Options

9/27: 284.8
    10/4: 283.6

Happy October! Welcome to all the new folks. :)
  • sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Steps for the last week..

9/26- 3,783
    9/27- 11,853
    9/28- 14,719
    9/29- 13,977
    9/30- 14,680
    10/1- 7,277
    10/2- 12,548
  • xrj22
    xrj22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new here. I am 53 years old and work in healthcare. I have generally been reasonably healthy, at times I have been athletic or into one sport or another, at times not. In recent years I have been less active, had a few life setbacks, some struggles with depression. About a year and a half ago, I was in the overweight range, and trying not to think about it. Then I had a physical and my cholesterol was 246. That was a shock to me as I generally think of myself as a pretty healthy person. I also have a lot of heart disease in my family (the high cholesterol tends to run in the family also - a lot of it is genetic, my eating wasn't really that bad). I went on a vegan, whole foods diet, exercised, and made a lot of changes in my life. I lost 33 lbs and my cholesterol was down to 160!!! yeah. Well, a year later, I am pretty much back where I started weight and habits-wise. I felt much better when I was eating right and exercising. I now know a bunch of recipes, running trails, and other things to help me. I just have to get back to doing it. After avoiding doctors all year, I have decided to eat humble pie and go back to see the naturopath who helped me last time. I am getting my labs checked tomorrow. Really scared to see what they are now. But I am going to use it to motivate me, not discourage me.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    Correction.png

Due to additional calculations following the posting of the previous results...
    I have some corrections I'd like to make to the team leaderboards for both Week 5
    and the month of September

WEEK 5
    wpgq45os7qfm.png
    x7cn2szz2gfq.png

SEPTEMBER
    cm8u4umspf32.png
    me1cxq590u34.png
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Happy Birthday, @twyla77 <3

twyla77 wrote: »
    Ugh, I just can’t get out of this 147 zone! But I’m still getting to the gym at least 3x a week, and I’m feeling mentally good, and have more energy in general. Just hope the scale starts to reflect something lol.

You could be in a state of recomposition! If you're feeling good and exercising regularly, your body may be slowly losing fat while it gains muscle. Have you seen any non-scale changes?

xrj22 wrote: »
    Hello, I am new here. ... Well, a year later, I am pretty much back where I started weight and habits-wise. I felt much better when I was eating right and exercising. I now know a bunch of recipes, running trails, and other things to help me. I just have to get back to doing it. After avoiding doctors all year, I have decided to eat humble pie and go back to see the naturopath who helped me last time. I am getting my labs checked tomorrow. Really scared to see what they are now. But I am going to use it to motivate me, not discourage me.

@xrj22 - Hope all of your labs come out okay! Glad to have you here with us. Feel free to ask any questions you may have - you've got a whole team here to support you in your journey.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    A nice day here in NC. Took a hike near the lake today and not too hungry most of the day. I will make up for that tomorrow by celebrating my birthday. Last one this decade as I make it to 69. Lots of changes in my 60s include losing almost 20 pounds. Hoping to lose more in the next year or two.
  • SusanofRockwood
    SusanofRockwood Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    PW-148
    CW-148
This discussion has been closed.