November 15

Options
124»

Replies

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,069 Member
    Options
    Hi @mshawski — I TOTALLY get your NSV and good for you! Yes, ThredUp is on my list (not as great a deal if you live in Canada, don’t get to use any of the promotion codes, can’t sell your things there, and have to pay for shipping). I like you, have a larger on top body, and love dresses. Once I am more confident in what size in each brand I SHOULD be buying, it will be easier to use sites like this. For now, I could shop my own closet as it contains a range of sizes. (I may be joining @enlightenme3 in prayers for the return of boot leg pants), I simply need to get rid of the “comfort wear” things that are honestly too big.

Way to go @victorious55 - that is a big NSV!

• mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    I had tried on these jeans that I've had for probably 15 years (or maybe that's when I stopped wearing them?) a month ago and they were a little tight - hence being in the on-deck drawer. This past weekend I decided to pull them out and try them on and they fit great! Downside is they are entirely out of style. I'm really hoping that boot cut jeans make a huge comeback.

I've happily been able to find several bootleg jeans this season via gap and express. That being said, using the 90's as a standard (which is possibly the most dangerous thing one can do LOL) - I've found that the "bootcut" of today is more like the "Straight" of the 90's and the "Flares" of today are what I want when I think lovingly about my old bootcut jeans.

As long as low rise don't come back into style, I'm good. LOL. Low rise *shudder*.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Nov 15 - Catching up on recording in the group: no x 3 today.

Awesome NSV's: congrats to all! Not sure what mine is. I guess I can say that I am getting better at dieting/changing my way of eating. I'm maintaining my Autumn goals of Consistency (yes I fell off for about a week or so but I'm back on the program instead of being off for months) and showing up to report and engage in the UAC.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    tahm42 wrote: »
    I found my NSV!!! I have been organizing my new craft area!! It has taken forever to get to it! But I am getting it out of my bedroom and making it available! Yay me!!!

Yay is right!!! :) I'm excited for you @tahm42