November 10

Options
13»

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options

My report:

Exercise: 🏅 a walk outside in the sun at noon, walking-game on the wii after work, walk to the grocery store and back (in the dark) before a very late supper 13.386 steps in all (MFP said "fitbit told it I had earned over 166 exercise credits" despite calorie-heavy dinner)

Logging: 🏅 made a point of over-estimating the amount of rotisserie chicken that might have been on my plate what with such a late supper ... so everything accounted for (including skin I didn't actually eat)

Within Goal: 🏅 needed to go into the exercise calorie bank, but even that against the over-estimation left a nice level of unused exercise credits.

Passes used so far: 1 /3 (bad planning)

"What gets measured gets changed" (because you are paying attention to it) The only reason I am on such a pleasant downward trend in my daily weigh-ins is because I am back here - "having to" report in so that I make Champion this month.

I declared (to the group AND to myself) NO JUDGEMENT on what got logged, no matter how potentially ugly .. for the first little while exercise + logging (and reporting) were the most important checkmarks to try to hit. the content of the log was to be considered "data gathering for later analysis" only.

But just the act of resuming logging re-activated the "healthy eating / no mindless unacknowledged snackidents" subroutine in my brain and I am doing far better , sooner, than I expected. Still "second honeymoon" time to my way of thinking .... but data analysis - when I get to a steady equiilibrium point - looks like it will be more about "judging by past average, the target input for the day would be fine [x amount] lower and less about "need to lower - what can be cut or switched to make doing so easier to succeed at?" At least for the FIRST "move the goal post" exercise. For the time being, I will just leave target food settings as they are.

• lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,713 Member
    Options

ps - I don't like this new format.

• Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options

Nov 10

Late posting

Exercise - MommaStrong video, 1 hour walking on a farm field for work

Tracking - Planned and followed the plan

Calories - Under

I do feel like this group is carrying me along often. Everytime I think I should just skip tracking or just let myself go over calories, I think about all of you in this with me working on this project, and I think that I can do it too. And often, I do.

0 Pass days yet this month!

• _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options

all good

• ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options

@znaoiec Thank you for your thoughts today. I am still new to the group and my motivation level is still high. Hopefully when that starts to fade I will be connected enough here to get pulled along again.

✅ Exercise: 25 minutes weightlifting. 40 minutes swimming

✅ Calories

✅ Tracked

0 pass days used ()

• tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ 

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅ 

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

• calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options

Nov. 10

Exercise: 35 minutes stationary bike, 30 minutes elliptical, 50 minutes weight training, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes

Calories: under

Pass days used: 0

• StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 618 Member
    Options

Date: 11/10

Exercised ?: PiYo

Calories ? YES

Tracked? YES 

Pass Days 2/3

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    November 10, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Habits to maintain/work on this month:
    Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Did you go "nuts" with nuts today? No (8 days "nuts" free)
    Within Sugar macro today? No (6 days)

Pass day 1/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3
    March 12/3
    April 10/3