November 6

Options
1235»

Replies

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Options
    @donna25trinity ... Thank You so much for responding to my post.... & your encouraging words... I too am not looking to feeling Happy with my body at this point... I just want to reach a healthy relationship with my body & to feel Comfy & Cozy in my body
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Nov 6

Exercise: 83 minutes mountain biking, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under

Pass days: 0
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    DebyS137 wrote: »
    @donna25trinity ... Thank You so much for responding to my post.... & your encouraging words... I too am not looking to feeling Happy with my body at this point... I just want to reach a healthy relationship with my body & to feel Comfy & Cozy in my body

I totally know way u mean!! Great plan!! Xo
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,161 Member
    Options
    @DebyS137 <> You have made great strides towards your desire to feel comfy and cozy in your body. You deserve to feel really happy with the progress you have made already. Celebrate every little triumph daily. (((Hugs)))

@calvin20874 <> Yay! 3 x yes 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3
    March 12/3
    April 10/3
    May 8/3
    June 6/3
    July 8/3
    August 6/3
    Sept-oct fell off

3x yes

/3
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 ... thank you sooooooooooo much for your kind words & Support.... Yes I am Very Happy With my Progress, especially the benefits that are coming with the weight loss..... which helps me in reaching my Comfy Cozy Healthy goal...
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 645 Member
    Options

@donna25trinity

I haven’t noticed any physical changes. Just notice shifts in my character….determination to not let things derail me when things get detailed Lol

Date: 11/6

Exercised ?: YES Couch 2 5k Week 8 Day 1 did 3 miles. 45 min interval training  that was low impact, sweaty after 25 mins. Kettlebell abs Weights. 

Calories ? YES

Tracked? YES 

Pass Days 1/3