Options

Replies

• kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options

kristiekay1962

Nov. 10

track: yes

under: no--went out to lunch with my daughter.

water: 8 glasses

exercise: 32 min.

steps: 8305

• rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options

WEIGH IN

Username: rawrxamberx

November Week #2

PW:329

CW: 329

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options

Is anyone else NOT able to get to the community on the phone app? I have to go to the web version to get into the community portion.

• everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    Options

November 10

logged; yes

under; no

exercise; no

• murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options

Date: 11/09 & 11/10

Username: Murdog3t

logged food: yes

under calories: yes

exercise: yes

Steps : 5686 & 10291

Water: 96 oz & 96oz

• IvanaKirilova
    IvanaKirilova Posts: 54 Member
    Options

Yeah I think everyone that uses the app have the same issue. A lot of the options that are on the web version we don't have access to in the app. I just use it to log in calories

• IvanaKirilova
    IvanaKirilova Posts: 54 Member
    Options

I didn't log my daily check yesterday but I'm back now.

logged food: yes

under calories: yes

exercise: no

Instead of exercising today I cleaned and put in order my grandfather's garage. It had became such a mess and we all know he can't fix it all alone but he also won't let anyone else do it because apparently he wouldn't find his things after. But it really started bothering us and I knew would be happy too. There's much more work to it but we made a lot of progress.😊

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,642 Member
    Options

@brandi_84 Me! I thought it was still totally down. I just tried the web version and got in, phone is a no go ATM. Which is a major drag cuz I need the phone app to check the GoT tie breaker first thing in the morning. 😠😠😠😠😠

• DaffyGirl88
    Options

Wednesday 10 November

Track: no

Under: no

Exercise: yes

Yesterday was a planned game night with some friends. Lots of eating horrible, yet delicious, food and alcohol. I tried to minimize the damage by doing extra exercise and limiting what I ate during the day. Tomorrow morning will tell if I was successful.

• kkay2345
    kkay2345 Posts: 99 Member
    Options

I have been able to get to it from the phone app, but it looks different now. Still trying to figure out how to navigate.

• kristiekay1962
    kristiekay1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options

kristiekay1962

Nov. 11

track: yes

under: no

water: 8 glasses

exercise: 32 min.

steps: 7218

Does anyone else feel that the updates are harder than what it was like before? I'm not impressed, the names and pictures are smaller, the coloring is harder to view and it just seems plain.

• DaffyGirl88
    Options

@kkay2345 you must have an iphone, Android is still hosed. According to the "bugs" thread they're working it...it's a major pain for those of us who don't want to log into a PC just to check the forums.

• DaffyGirl88
    Options

Thursday 11 November

Track:yes

Under: yes

Exercise: yes

• DaffyGirl88
    Options

Weigh in week 2

PW: 147.2

CW: 147.2

I guess I deserved that 😒

• brandi_84
    Options

Weigh in: 188

I should have stayed away from the Wendy's this week.

• everydaywechoose
    everydaywechoose Posts: 270 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options

Thursday Nov 11

log; yes

under; yes

exercise; yes

I think my spinal epidural and my physical therapy are starting to releasing some pressure and inflammation within my spinal column. I am getting stronger (thank you Pilates!); so other parts of me are supporting my spinal column. ....I'm itching to go running, for years running was my therapy...but...alas that was my past. New reality as my body changed, weakened somehow over time. Well, regardless I am going walking today. Lets see how far I can get before I need to stop and decompress. It's usually about 10 to 15 min, but I'm feeling pretty spunky

• brandi_84
    Options

I hope you have a great walk. Even if it is a short one.

• gsheppy
    gsheppy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    mhoss2 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I didn't log my food for a couple of days but restarting today.. I thought about something I read a really long time ago because I got kinda down standing in front of my mirror before my shower this morning.. When you start back up with healthy living.. and whatever that looks like to you.. you will always feel better first before you look better.. and that is what I am going to focus on.. My energy is going up, my body hurts a little less in the joints and it takes me longer to get out of breath when I go for a walk.. the NSVs are important.. Also, I find that if I change the narrative in my head from "I didn't" to "I did" it helps... so instead of saying "I didn't work out today" I say all the things I did do today to add to my health bucket.. so far today I had a lot of veggies for breakfast, I drank a lot of water, I picked a healthier lunch option, I went for a walk.

Keep up the great work everyone!!! Even if the scale doesn't reflect our hard work, that's ok!! and even if you didn't put 100% in today, that's ok too.. baby steps are better than standing still or walking backwards.. ok rant over! Thanks for coming to my tedtalk.. :D

This is what we all need to come back to when we are getting down on ourselves and our journey. Thank you for this!
    @mhoss2
    I love your profile picture, by the way!
    @gsheppy xcw7nrt730mx.jpg

you click the little quote button at the bottom of the post that you are quoting

I think I got it. Lol.
  • gsheppy
    gsheppy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Today. Not feeling good. Start of a cold. Head and face killing me. Face feels like it’s sliding on my head. Lol.

Nov 11. Log most of food. Did 90mins yard work. Working on a blanket for my new grand baby. Using my moms yarn she had left over. I’m missing her more bit. Holidays going to be blah. No money. Lol. No mom. But we have new baby coming. That’s what I’m looking towards.

Non-scale moment. I put my jeans on after washing. Kinda loose. Usually when you wash them they are tight. Not this morning. I was very happy.