Trimstones Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2021

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    @izzyred9400
    Thanks a lot, I see you lost a bit as well, nice!
    That tea sounds nice. The store where I usually order has that one too, so I might try it next time. I really enjoy testing new teas. My favourites are white teas, especially Pai Mu Tan, but there is also a lovely one with strawberry pieces and rose petals. I currently have around 10 loose teas and I love being able to pick something to suit my mood. As long as it is not rooibos, I will probably like it though! :smiley:
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 229.6
    CW 229.4

Not a great loss and not back down to where I was about a month ago. I didn’t have a great week meal wise. I ate too much and had too many Christmas cookies. However I did get out to the gym Monday-Friday this week which is huge for me. I’ve started getting up early to get my workout in instead of waiting for the evening.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    The December Team Chat is UP! Time for new month introductions, commitments, and starting off on the right foot. Continue final weigh-ins here, and head to the new chat to get December officially started, with your new teammates - go Shape Shifters!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10850333/shape-shifters-team-chat-december-2021/p1?new=1
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,107 Member
    Options
    KHill875 wrote: »
    KHill875
    Friday weight
    PW: 144.8
    CW: 143.8

Jessica, I am a bit confused as to why you've mentioned my name as a missing weigh-in for the past couple of weeks. I'm consistently posting on a Friday, which is my correct weigh in. I tend to weigh myself in the morning and report at night after the kids stop needing my constant attention. Is there a specific time on Friday that you need my weight-in?

@KHill875 Good morning...sorry for any confusion. We're all on different schedules and time zones and I usually make my reminder messages once mid-week and once before the weekend, usually in the evenings because I can't access the spreadsheet from work, due to security settings. I always include a note on the reminder that says (including today) when I post, so everyone will know their report-in isn't late. The Captains are required to send out those reminders to try and keep the stats updated for the MODS. So to answer your question, no, there's no specific time on Friday that I need the weigh-in...I'm just sending out my reminders and I list anyone who hasn't reported in yet, on the list. It's just a reminder...every team sends them out several days a week.

Have a great weekend and CONGRATS on your loss this week!! You're doing amazingly well on your progress!
    Jessica
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Yukie_OP
    @jessicakrall8. Weigh-in (Sat)
    PW: 133.0
    CW: 133.8

Seems like I've been hovering at this # slightly up/down these past few weeks. I'm just curious to see what gets me just below that (I'll be pretty much at goal).
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Saturday 12/4/2021 weigh-in
    PW: 203.5
    CW: 204.7
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 279.2
    CW 273.4

Sorry I thought I posted earlier
  • jennifersusanmcdougall
    Options
    Lw 182.8
    Cw 180.6 or it maybe flipped if it was 182.6 then it's 180.8. good luck next week all. My hands and lower back have been stiff and sore. The warm bath only works at the time. I need something to relieve arthritis. Any tips?
  • Pupowl
    Options
    Saturday, December 04

Exercise: no
    Net calories: 884
    Steps: 12.114 / 10.000

Ramblings of the day
    Good morning team. I had a relaxing Saturday. I did laundry, finished another puzzle and spent some time watching the birds eating in my garden. Happy Sunday everyone <3
  • Pupowl
    Options
    My latest finished puzzle. This one felt more like 4 small puzzles. It was fun, but not very hard. Only all the flowers took some time to figure out.

zkpdq8557x83.jpg
  • suziieq56
    suziieq56 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sunday weigh in
    PW: 242.8
    CW: 244

Going the wrong way, time to pick it up I am thinkin.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    This chat thread is now closed - please go to new team, new month!!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10850333/shape-shifters-team-chat-december-2021#latest
This discussion has been closed.