NOVEMBER Monthly Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• aishmartin
    aishmartin Posts: 468 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    A Thanksgiving miracle has happened, I lost 4 pounds this week. Despite a battle with leftover Halloween candy and a full-on Thanksgiving feast, it looks like I’m going to close out November in the losing column. Now it is on to the second month of the “Eating Season”, December.

Definitely the "Eating Season", as you say. You did amazingly well this month! Good for you! I'm just glad to have lost anything because I had quite a few off days.

Height 5'1"
    Starting Weight - 220 lbs

Nov 1 - 205
    Nov 7 - 204
    Nov 14 - 203
    Nov 21 - 203
    Nov 28 - 203
    Nov 30 - 202

Goal Weight - 140 lbs
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    Options

aishmartin said => Definitely the "Eating Season", as you say. You did amazingly well this month! Good for you! I'm just glad to have lost anything because I had quite a few off days.

Stormy says => Thanks Aishmartin. Losing any weight during the “Eating Season” is an accomplishment. December is even more difficult for me. I am so lucky many of my friends and family live close. Friends, family and fellowship are in high gear during the holidays. Parties, dinners, celebrations and gatherings all have food and drink temptations.

However, I’m not complaining. November is in the books and the December Monthly Challenge is a good problem to have. Hope we all do well!

Nov 1 – 190.2
    Nov 7 – 187.8
    Nov 14 – 187.0
    Nov 21 - 185.8
    Nov 28 - 181.8
    Nov 30 – 181.8

n9hHm8.png