Buzz Around the Airport Lounge - Chat

Options

Replies

• Retired_Sue
    Retired_Sue Posts: 11,050 Member
    Options
    @bookieNJ @Lessennan - If you go to community (from your main page) and then "my Groups" which is in the box of options on the right of your screen once you're on the community page, you should see your group invite at the top of you "MY GROUPS" page. Beside it will be two blue buttons - Accept or Decline I think is what they read. Leaders received their rosters today and many will have sent out invitations but if not, they'll probably have them out tonight. I'm not a working gal so I was able to get mine out earlier this afternoon but those who are working may not have seen the notice yet.
  • EjoyEvelyn
    EjoyEvelyn Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Praying for travel mercies for all those continue the long-distance travel for the holidays and New Year. I do hope Delta gets us to our southern home away from home safely. Looking forward to some outdoor dining. Merry Sixth Day of Christmas. May the new year bring you great joy! Hug, hug -- Evelyn
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today was a crazy day. Spent the morning moving stuff around in the bedroom and cleaning it. Then moved all the crap from the kitchen to the bedroom as it is now storage. Kitchen looks sooooo much better and ready for my studies and sewing. One of my clients called around 11am needing me to drop everything and go move a renter out of the unit. So I did. Come to find out the renter is a distant cousin of mine. Anyways then rushed to McDonald's for lunch since no time to go home and eat. Then cleaned another clients apartment that was actually scheduled. When I got home I did some marching trying to get my body back to wanting to move. Now to relax for the night.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    @bookieNJ - Thank you ❤️ Happy New Year 2022 to you and your family. Stay safe👍❤️
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,220 Member
    Options
    It's 52 feels like 48 with a high of 62 for today. Axe Sharpening: Tomorrow isn't promised to anyone. So live your life, stop worrying about what other people thing, have good morals, stand your ground, but be kind.~~~Kerri Hayes 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy New Year's Eve!!!! Fitness quote for today: The toughest workouts are the most satisfying ones.~~~gymquotes.co Motivational quote for today: All good things come together in perfect timing.~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,803 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is: truck unload this morning.
  • Terry111330
    Terry111330 Posts: 525 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I originally posted on this thread as I was not sure how to find out if I was on a team. After reading more thoroughly through this thread I found out I need to check groups for my invite and sure enough I had an invite. Thank you. I am looking forward to beginning this challenge! Terry
  • ThursLins
    ThursLins Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to check for a team invite.
  • aalley5
    aalley5 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    @ThursLins
    @bookieNJ @Lessennan - If you go to community (from your main page) and then "my Groups" which is in the box of options on the right of your screen once you're on the community page, you should see your group invite at the top of you "MY GROUPS" page. Beside it will be two blue buttons - Accept or Decline I think is what they read. Leaders received their rosters today and many will have sent out invitations but if not, they'll probably have them out tonight. I'm not a working gal so I was able to get mine out earlier this afternoon but those who are working may not have seen the notice yet.

• ForeverFitNHealthy
    ForeverFitNHealthy Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I really appreciated the visuals for accepting my team invite! Made it so easy. Thank you!!

Have a Happy New Year!!

@Retired_Sue,. My husband is the same way with the weather. For him, the colder the better. He prefers northern weather as well. I prefer the south. We are still not sure where we will end up getting a church. 2 possibilities are Pennsylvania and Chicago. Chicago can be harsh.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,621 Member
    Options
    @Retired_Sue -thank you! It popped up just like you said. Super easy!
  • bookieNJ
    Options
    @EjoyEvelyn -I hope delta got you to where you wanted to go!
  • bookieNJ
    Options
    Hi everyone! Went to a mall today to get my daughter’s screen protector fixed. Grabbed lunch and now back home.
    @CSEGUIN2 -sounds like a busy day! Hope some calmer ones are coming!
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,220 Member
    Options
    As of a few minutes ago all invites for Mission Slimpossible have been sent out.
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,749 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    macrat12 wrote: »
    As of a few minutes ago all invites for Mission Slimpossible have been sent out.

@macrat12 Sarah, I just added a new member to the bottom of your Spreadsheet a minute ago. Please do send her an invitation. @angelatdavidson2002
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!
    Happy New Year's Eve!

Today was a busy day! Got a good walk in running around getting last minute things. Prepped enough food for a huge party but there's only us two 😂. Will be lots of leftovers for lunches and dinners. Also did laundry and played cards with Hubby. I am so proud of him today. He actually helped with out much fuss. Plan to start getting back on track tomorrow expecially with exercise. That gives me about 10 days to get that routine back up and running before my studies arrive in the mail.
  • Retired_Sue
    Retired_Sue Posts: 11,050 Member
    Options
    @ForeverFitNHealthy - I hope that you and your hubby find a situation soon that works for you. Chicago from what I've heard can be very chilly. Proximity to one of the Great lakes is definitely going to affect the weather and make it feel colder and damper.

@bookieNJ - I'm glad that you found the instructions easy to follow and found your team. I'm still missing quite a few of my member unless there are some who have boarded since I last checked earlier this afternoon. I can never remember the heading on that box - Shortcuts maybe - but it's not hard to find once one knows where to look.
    rcm5sbmtldye.png

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,109 Member
    Options
    @Bookienj, @Lessennan and @EVERYONE ELSE

SURE!! Happily so. Please go to your home page, click on COMMUNITY than onto GROUPS (Darker blue line) Right there you'll see it. Picture below
    snlfhntml47x.png
  • aalley5
    aalley5 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 Wow, I cannot believe I never saw that green button in Sent mail! Thanks for the tips Diane!
    Happy New year! I appreciate all the hard work you and all the leaders do! Thank you!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,109 Member
    Options
    aalley5 wrote: »
    @Dianedoessmiles1 Wow, I cannot believe I never saw that green button in Sent mail! Thanks for the tips Diane!
    Happy New year! I appreciate all the hard work you and all the leaders do! Thank you!

Awww Alley you are welcome!!! WOOHOO to 2022!!! We'll see what it brings.