December 28

Options
13»

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Mrs_Hoffer ... couldn't have done it without this lovely community and the support of good people such as yourself!
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    December 28

Tracking ✅
    Calories ✅
    Exercise ✅ Am manually adding exercise until I can figure out synchronization between my new Apple Watch and MFP. So tempted to return to my Fitbit at this point as the lack of synchronization is really a drag 😳

Total pass days this month (so far) 5 😊
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    What a lovely theme for the day Chris! @WhatMeRunning

I am celebrating:
    🌟 Making the decision to take accountability for my health and make the changes needed for success.

🌟 Joining MFP and UAC in August and tracking every single day since (156 day streak as of today).

🌟 Learning, learning, learning - how/why to pre-track, meal planning, what exercise I can and will do, how to get out of my own way ….

🌟 Lost 40.2 pounds

Julie
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 you are absolutely amazing and that milestone is very worthy of celebrating! That is a fantastic achievement and I am so happy for you!

I may also be jealous because I've never done it, but have tried! 🤪 (JK, no jealousy, I am PROUD of you)!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Thanks @WhatMeRunning ... means so much to have your support!
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 You are amazing - such tenacity and drive. I admire you and your success. So happy to have you share with us and to be on this journey with you. 🥰
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    I love seeing your numbers Maddie! @MadisonMolly2017

Do you use a spreadsheet or an app to track? I think I’d like to do this for 2022!

Julie 📈📉📊
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    ✅ Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise
    ✅ Calories -
    ✅ Tracking -
    Closed all my Apple watch rings today

13 Pass days used

Accomplishments for 2021: I started (restarted?) this weight loss/healthiness journey on September 7 of this year and have lost a little over 22 pounds, have done at least 30 minutes of deliberate exercise 95% of those days, all without feeling that I've had to make sacrifices in my life. This period now is a really tough one for me as I tend to peter out in my enthusiasm and diligence when it comes to tracking and eating within calories after the initial 3-4 months of success. I am thankful that I found this group to help me get over that hump.

@enlightenme3

Marisa - you have had such a wonderful success and I totally get the petering out syndrome. I intend to stick this out and hope you’ll be here too. Julie 🥰
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    @ashleycarole86 You are amazing - such tenacity and drive. I admire you and your success. So happy to have you share with us and to be on this journey with you. 🥰

Thanks Julie! Your 40 pounds to date is very impressive as well, your dietician must be so happy to have a diligent client such as yourself.

I am driving across the Prairies to see my Dad in Manitoba on the 1st - hoping for both our sakes we get some warmer weather here soon!

Happy New Year and looking forward to a successful 2022 for both of us!
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    12/28/2021

Exercise? Yep
    Tracking? No.
    Calories? I highly doubt it.
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,520 Member
    Options
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    ✅ Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise
    ✅ Calories -
    ✅ Tracking -
    Closed all my Apple watch rings today

13 Pass days used

Accomplishments for 2021: I started (restarted?) this weight loss/healthiness journey on September 7 of this year and have lost a little over 22 pounds, have done at least 30 minutes of deliberate exercise 95% of those days, all without feeling that I've had to make sacrifices in my life. This period now is a really tough one for me as I tend to peter out in my enthusiasm and diligence when it comes to tracking and eating within calories after the initial 3-4 months of success. I am thankful that I found this group to help me get over that hump.

@enlightenme3

Marisa - you have had such a wonderful success and I totally get the petering out syndrome. I intend to stick this out and hope you’ll be here too. Julie 🥰

Thank you Julie!

• tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    DEC 27-28 - Pass days
    Exercise ❎