December 13

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else having (just in the past few hours) difficulty getting to the Home / Food / Exercise side of MFP? It won't open or refresh for me, yet it seems I can get here to the Community side. (Good thing I already pre-logged up to supper, and was ontrack at that point so long as I Stick To The Plan )
  • BMcC9
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Is anyone else having (just in the past few hours) difficulty getting to the Home / Food / Exercise side of MFP? It won't open or refresh for me, yet it seems I can get here to the Community side. (Good thing I already pre-logged up to supper, and was ontrack at that point so long as I Stick To The Plan )

Minor correction ... Is anyone else having difficulty getting the the MY HOME Wall? I can make additions / deletions / corrections in the Food Log, Exercise Log and here in Community, but it can't seem to show me The Wall for some reason.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,058 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    @BMcC9

MFP is having some significant technical issues today as reported by their tech staff (you can follow a link to this message from the “home” of the Community zone in MFP) or follow this link:

https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/4415871310093-Maintenance-work-starting-Monday-12-13-21

Screen Shot of the Message at the link
    gi425ew70kfr.png

It goes without saying, the FitBit integration has never improved since the “upgrade” when it all really fell apart. There are more issues being reported. That is on a separate thread in the Tech Help.

Santa is bringing me an Apple Watch. I have been on a Charge 3 FitBit and wouldn’t “gift” this to anyone. It will be tossed.

Julie
  • BMcC9
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Thanks, @jamcnewman ! I have a fitbit One (very auld school) and haven't been aware of connection issues (but either there is stuff a newer fancier Fitbit model like yours COULD be doing <=> MFP and isn't that mine can't anyway, or I just don't even know it is "wrong" :D )

I would still keep mine for the step-counting, like I was using it for prior to discovering how to link it to MFP (only very recently started that for myself)
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • jmu1965
    jmu1965 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,058 Member
    Options
    @jamcnewman

“Santa is bringing me an Apple Watch. I have been on a Charge 3 FitBit and wouldn’t “gift” this to anyone. It will be tossed.

Julie”

I use an Apple Watch!! Lifechanging!
    I have the app where I track my food (MyNetDiary) & my Apple Watch data feed into a third app. Took me Months to find it & it saves me so much time!

FITIV is it’s name. Awesome way to look at trends etc!

I also join several teams on the “Challenges” - don’t wanna let the team down! Motivating!!

I’m excited for you!

Total Gamechanger!

Thanks Maddie - I may be back to you for help on setting this up!

@MadisonMolly2017