tahm42 Posts: 4,772 Member
    Options
    Dec 13
    yes for 3
    0/3 pass days
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,981 Member
    Options
    Off topic - but I committed to post my avg weight in a spoiler this month to hold myself accountable and keep me focused on my goal of an avg weight of 195 by Christmas.
    Dec 2 - 197.4
    Dec 4 - 196.8
    Dec 7 - 196.3
    Dec 10 - 195.7
    Dec 13 - 195.0

Well lookee there! I made it with 12 days to spare! Now the goal is to keep it there.

All 3 yeses today

Pass days : 2/3

@biketheworld
    Great progress!!
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,059 Member
    Options
    I love my apple watch especially being able to swim and kayak with no water worries. I use a zones app the free version and it tracks a fair amount of data such as todays walk at lunch 37 minutes heart rate at 71% and a pace of 2.9 mph all free good data.

I tracked I logged and exercised perhaps my month will get better.

@snowshoe072

Thanks Kate - I swim and love to be in the water (well, when I can go back to doing so outdoors, or indoors if the high numbers here and minimal health restrictions changes). So, the Apple Watch had been on my Wishlist for a while. The Fitbit Charge 3 can be used in the pool/water but is a disappointing in other regards. And it is SOOOOO ugly. 😳

I like the sound of that app and have downloaded it to my iPhone in eager anticipation. Thanks for that recommendation!

I really hope your month gets better. Sending encouragement and positive thoughts to you.

Julie
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    Monday December 13

Tracked ⭐️
    Calories ⭐️ (Under)
    Exercise ❌ Did 13 minutes and called it.

Coughing and sinus pain. Antibiotics haven’t hit it yet. 🤞🏻 Hope I can stop coughing for long enough get a good deep sleep tonight — positive that would help.

Pass day used for today.

Julie

Rest up Julie, hope u feel better very soon. Xo

Thanks Donna 💛
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Off topic - but I committed to post my avg weight in a spoiler this month to hold myself accountable and keep me focused on my goal of an avg weight of 195 by Christmas.
    Dec 2 - 197.4
    Dec 4 - 196.8
    Dec 7 - 196.3
    Dec 10 - 195.7
    Dec 13 - 195.0

Well lookee there! I made it with 12 days to spare! Now the goal is to keep it there.

All 3 yeses today

Cheering for you @biketheworld 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Achieved with 12 days to spare?!? I believe in you — you’ll keep it there. Way to go!

Julie
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,132 Member
    Options
    @slimtastesbetter Yep I had the same problem yesterday, I think it all must have been related to the post @jamcnewman made near the start of the feed about some MFP technical difficulties.
    I did a 47 minute walk with Map My Walk and it loaded in some crazy calorie adjustment of 1200 calories that I could not get rid of no matter what I tried.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Dec 13

Exercise: o:) lots of walking outdoors to do various errands ( over 10,270, but "no fitbit credits granted" Part of the technical difficulties thing
    Logged: o:) All logged
    In Range: o:) stayed juuust inside the green - knowing that I had burned more than enough to "earn an evening snack" but not going to pick one when no calorie credits were registering.

Personal Extra Challenge: A 30-day "3 doodles-a-day" self-challenge to break through my fear of active-creativity / "not drawing it correctly". Started Dec 6 (8 for 8 so far!)

WK1 (mon=>sun) B)B)B)B)B)B)B)
    Wk2 (mon=>sun) B)
    Day-by-day Doodle themes:
    • WK1 - M electronics (cell phone / earbuds / laptop);
      T paper-based (banner / paper scrap / coil-spine notepad);
      W sweet treats (doughnut / ice cream cone / cookie);
      Th unicorn (unicorn toy / gem-stone / lollypop) ;
      F around the kitchen (coffee mug / frying pan / stand mixer) ;
      S magic (crescent moon / crystal cluster / potion bottle);
      Sn self-care ( candle / claw-tub / wine glass);
    • WK2 - M mental self-care ( journal / pencil / pen-holder cup ) ;
      T ;
      W ;
      Th ;
      F ;
      S ;
      Sn ;
    • WK3 - M ;
      T ;
      W ;
      Th ;
      F ;
      S ;
      Sn ;
    • WK4 - M ;
      T ;
      W ;
      Th ;
      F ;
      S ;
      Sn ;
    • Day 29 & 30 -
      M ;
      T

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,857 Member
    Options
    12/13

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 😈

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 😈

Using #4 pass

~~~~~~~~

December goals

- Miracle Morning daily.

- yoga and strength training at least 3x weekly (Strength training WILL happen this month)

- TRY having ZERO pass days

- No LNS daily, ONLY fruits

- Daily journaling
    These are my morning meditation sessions, Pete and Parker enjoy meditation too, lol
    wee443vve4ks.jpeg
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,286 Member
    Options
    Dec 2 - 197.4
    Dec 4 - 196.8
    Dec 7 - 196.3
    Dec 10 - 195.7
    Dec 13 - 195.0

All 3 yeses today

Good job! Very motivating :)
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,286 Member
    Options
    3 Yesses and 2 pass days used so far.

Exercise was a 4.55 mile run.

MFP is acting weird. My Garmin shows I burned 417 calories running, and that got synced to MFP but MFP also gave me an additional 1240 calorie adjustment! I know that isn't correct. 😆 And then after I completed my diary for the day it said if every day was like today that in 5 weeks I'd weigh 115 lbs!! 🤣 Definitely not right, I weighed 133.4 lbs this morning. I'm not going to lose 18 lbs in 5 weeks, and if I did I'd be all skin and bones. 😉

Anyone else have this kind of problem with MFP today?

It is messing me up too. I have been using MFP on the computer for the past 2 days.
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    12/13

Exercise: 35 minutes stationary bike, 30 minutes elliptical, 50 minutes weight training, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days used: 0
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,498 Member
    Options
    Pass day #7. Didn't track and am pretty sure I was over calories. However, I did get my exercise in!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    So long as you get SOME of it done (aka exercise) and report in - TERRIFIC. The rest is "assessing Lessons Learned and practicing for next month"
  • taurie
    taurie Posts: 225 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Accidentally posted on wrong date