December 1

Options

Replies

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    Wednesday December 1

Congratulations to everyone who made it through that longest November ever, special congrats to the Winners’ Circle, and welcome to everyone new and those returning for “more” in December!

Cheering for you in achieving that 5 mile run Maryann! Hope the yoga helps tonight and that you have a restorative rest tonight. I have no idea what Kohls is but that shirt sure sounds cozy and your GG swag is fab! Your co-worker really knew how to brighten your day. @mshawski

@Slimpossible007 — I love the reference to “getting the house fit for the tree” — like the queen is coming for a visit… Only laughing because we need to do the same…. 😳🎄

Welcome back @Healthymumlife 🥰 So happy to see you back.

Julie

• bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    mshawski wrote: »
    ✅✅✅

5 mile run. I almost just went home instead, my body was so not feeling this run. I convinced myself to run two miles. Then I was like I can handle 3. Then again 4, and 5 - up until I did my full scheduled 5 miles. As much as I want to celebrate that I wonder if my body really needed the break, omg I feel like I got hit by a bus. I’m going to try to get some yoga in before bed so I can move tomorrow.

Today was honestly kind of a crappy day where I wanted to stab a few people until hubs brought me home a fleece shirt from Kohls that’s so soft I could fall asleep standing and FedEx came to deliver a surprise package from a coworker that had Golden Girls Mad Libs and GG Finger Puppets in it. Magically, my day turned around.
    zeqjp780me6o.jpeg

Anyhoo. It was a good day. 🤗

Great job on the run!! I know exactly how it feels.
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Exercise: :) Tracking: :) Calories: :)
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    @tahm42 you get to decide what counts. Whether it's walking, or cleaning house, or even stretching. It's 20 minutes of intentional movement to stay healthy, the criteria is entirely up to you.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Exercise: o:) LOTS more than 20 minutes worth of walking ... over 15000 steps worth! (some exergame, some walking outside, 2 sets of "pacing while on the cordless phone" o:)
    Logged: o:) EVerything
    In range: o:) well under.

• jamcnewman
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer Thank you for all you have done to corral us through November and set us up so
    well for December. We appreciate you! 💛 I hope you are feeling well again soon.

@Pammy757 and @juffelman49 I am sorry that you are both feeling poorly today. Take good care.

• jamcnewman
    Options
    @donna25trinity Way to go on conquering that hill today! 🏆

@lesdarts180 I am inspired by your return to the machines at the gym. I can see you giving yourself a “stern talking to” and sometimes wish you’d come here to Canada and deliver one to me! Keep on keeping on Lesley 💛

Super to see all three ✅✅✅ Chris and hope you are continuing to heal well. @WhatMeRunning

@dsgoingtodoit
    I love that Churchill quote and it was a perfect choice for today! "Failure is not fatal and success is not final. It is the courage to continue that counts!" Thank you for sharing that with us today and inspiring me. 🥰

Julie
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Wednesday December 1

So pleased to see all the posts today! Will check back tomorrow on this thread to read further posts regarding December 1.

As for me, I expect this for today and will report back if anything changes:

✅ Tracked all (and was reminded by the post today by @SummerSkier that I need to do more pre-logging for this week and the recurring daily items (2/3 cup milk for my tea; all my vitamins, minerals, and supplements, etc) for all of
    December.

✅ Still quite under in calories for today so will need to have some more protein before calling it a day.

✅ Exercise - Stepping onto the treadmill for the final steps and exercise of the day. Very icy outside here again today and I destroyed one set of IcyTrax earlier today on the dog walk and had to cut it short. Got two replacement pairs tonight at Costco so there I now have a set PLUS a spare. Talked my husband into having a set too. 🌟

Wishing everyone a good night/morning/day — wherever you are in the world. 🥰

Julie
  • Arc2Arc
    Arc2Arc Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Exercise 20+ minutes? YES...5.5 mile hike in the mountains. 107 minutes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES