December 1

Options

Replies

• StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    @Pammy757 - No worries about the Pass Day. Thanks for showing up! I hope and pray you feel better.

@Juffelman49 - Honey, sure hope you feel better soon! *hugz*. Never heard of Pahla B Abs. I guess she’s YouTube famous!?
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all those in the winner's circle!!!

✅ Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise
    ✅ Calories -
    ✅ Tracking -
    Closed all my Apple watch rings today

0 Pass days used

I had to laugh a bit this morning - was "shopping my closet" and trying on dresses and jeans to find something that fit. Apparently my Apple Watch considers that exercise. I found some dresses and jackets that I don't think I've ever worn that now fit, some even with the tags still on. I was so excited :-)

“New things that fit that didn’t before” is always such a great feeling! Congrats!
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,075 Member
    Options

Closed all my Apple watch rings today

I had to laugh a bit this morning - was "shopping my closet" and trying on dresses and jeans to find something that fit. Apparently my Apple Watch considers that exercise. I found some dresses and jackets that I don't think I've ever worn that now fit, some even with the tags still on. I was so excited :-)

How exciting Marisa to have your own clothes boutique to shop from 🥰 I have asked my family for an Apple Watch for Christmas so I hope to know what “closing my Apple rings” means and how it can help me. ♥️
    @enlightenme3
  • StayFITTer
    Options
    @Jjjcat - I love “killing two birds with one stone”. In your case, walk the dog and get workout/YES!). Great job!

@Donna25trinity You are well on your way to the winner’s circle again!

@SummerSkier - What discipline! I’d like to cultivate that Pre-Log Habit, do you do it the night before or day before?

@Lesdarts180 - “...and gave myself a stern talking to last week…” THAT part made me chuckle! Oh now I know how that “donating to the gym” and you’re not going feels. Glad you showed up today. Let’s finish this month Strong!

@TerriRichardson112 - YES! Welcome to December. You’re going to do just as amazing as you did last month! Congrats on No passes in November!
  • StayFITTer
    Options
    Slimpossible007 -Yaaasss, Cleaning counts! I bet the place looks grand. Good Job!

WhatMeRunning Great Walk! Love how you consistently show up for yourself and others.

ForLangston *high 5* ;-)

Znaoiec Way to go!

snowshoe072 - “Get ‘er done” ;-)

mmcram - CONGRATS! ,

Tdrjustus3- Three Checkmarks for you!
  • StayFITTer
    Options

@Healthymumlife - From one mom to another, I love your username. Super cute!

@Mshawski- Wow! You put in work with those 5 miles. Sometimes, showing up is just half the battle. Oh and those GG finger puppets were PRETTY epic...Just sayin...

@Tahm42- Great Elliptical Work! I see @WhatMeRunning answered your question, but I wanted to add that being physically active and consistent is the goal, not necessarily the intensity. You must do what’s best for your body and everyone goes through seasons. Go for time, but you can break it (5 min or 10 min increments) if you’re ever not feeling up to it. Take care!

@Bradkcrew Your hard work IS something to smile about! Three smiles, Let’s do it again tomorrow!
  • StayFITTer
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer - Good to see you back on the saddle on the first day, even though you are not feeling 100. Hope you start feeling more like yourself soon!

@BMcC9 - Good to see you starting out in fine fashion! Way to get those steps in!

@Avvuong - Walking Around Target for Exercise? I’ve totally done that before. Super Fun. Not mad at cha!

@Dsgoingtodoit - I never heard of the Winston Churchill quote "Failure is not fatal and success is not final. It is the courage to continue that counts!" It’s such a good one. Thanks for sharing. And BTW you were winning in the exercise department today with that triple hitter of Dog walking, Zumba and Weights. Way to Go!

@Yrc_pr A dance workout video? I wonder what kind of dance? Nevertheless, “Work it!” *high 5*
  • StayFITTer
    Options
    @_JeffreyD_ “perfect for December so far” LOVE IT! Soak it in whenever you can. Keep it up!

@Fossil9078- Way to work and preserve those bones of yours! *see what I did there?*

@Arc2Arc- Great hike! No scenic Mountains around here in Michigan so I bet that was a sight to see!

@Enlightenme3 - Congrats on being able to go showing in YOUR OWN closet! That has to feel so good and rewarding! Keep up the good work!

@LazyBlondeChef- Looks like it was a weights day on Wednesday. Does that mean you’re doing something different on Thursday? Sometimes I like to “Groundhog” a workout if I like it and just do it again!
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    Dec 1
    Well, I ended last month strong, but started this month weak.
    Exercise - 15 minutes MommaStrong, 45 minutes walk
    Tracking - Preplanned. We got a takeout Hanukkah feast from a local restaurant, and I tried to estimate what I was going to eat. But then the food came and it was so much food and we decided to save some for later and eat it differently and then the kids wanted something else added to the menu and it just go too chaotic and I gave up on tracking and then did go a bit "hog wild" after that as the feast included dessert too.
    Calories -I had planned for yesterday to be my high calorie day, so I may or may not have been over. Who knows?
    Pass Day 1

I have today planned and tracked already, and I will be eating lunch outside of my house (which is not usual since I work from home) and it is already packed. That is at my maintenance calorie level, which I had planned to do until Monday when I go back to my weight loss level.

I am definitely feeling eager to get back into the weight loss swing of things. I think this break has definitely re-energized me for weight loss. My body has been feeling really not great with all this stuff I have been eating!
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,218 Member
    Options
    lol @jamcnewman I have twice in the past put the tree up without the cleaning (due to a herniated disk which stopped me getting about) and both years never really felt very xmasy , I am going to blame my mother for this as her house is always sparkling clean so I do it for xmas lol (i couldn't keep it like that all year :smirk: