under calories, yes
    exercise, no :(
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Friday 12/03
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories:
    Exercise: Yes! 45 minutes walk outside. Am proud of myself on this one, ended up having to work all day, planned ahead, had a later lunch and ate while I was working then went for a walk on my lunch hour.
    Tried a new recipe tonight, a tomato and garlic chicken curry, had it with some brown basmati rice. It was so nummy!
    Next on my list to try is making something with wheat berries.

That’s a good plan AB. It feels like Google and YouTube are my best friends at times. It’s been such a great tool in learning about different food and how to cook them. I still need to explore more of the workout videos YouTube has, with looking up the moves for the challenge anyway and rainy weather fast approaching will be a good opportunity to go further down the rabbit hole.
  • culmo1180
    culmo1180 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    @AB0215

I missed the past week--is there a challenge this month?
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Friday 12/3
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: walking
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday 12-03
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - Under
    Exercise: Yes - *You've earned 252 extra calories from exercise today

Goals/Day/Comments: Woo I walked 3922 steps so far today. I have a 3-month goal to get down to 166. My BMI is 32.61 I'm still in the Obese area. I'm tired of being Obese!! I weighed 190 lbs. fully dressed at the doctor's today. I know I can improve that by the next time I see them. The Fitbit is helping a lot. I started putting up our Christmas decorations today.

I love this saying "She believed she could, so she did!"
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Fri - 12/3
    Exercise: yes-weights
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday

Calories: No
    Exercise: No
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    culmo1180 wrote: »
    @AB0215

I missed the past week--is there a challenge this month?

@culmo1180 I'm not sure I understand what you mean. We always have the weight loss challenge, and the daily post mini challenge, I did ask if anyone wanted to do a Fitmas challenge a couple of days ago if that's what you mean.
  • AB0215
    Options
    FushiaKat wrote: »
    Daily Post Friday 12-03
    Calories: Yes - Under
    Exercise: Yes - *You've earned 252 extra calories from exercise today

Goals/Day/Comments: Woo I walked 3922 steps so far today. I have a 3-month goal to get down to 166. My BMI is 32.61 I'm still in the Obese area. I'm tired of being Obese!! I weighed 190 lbs. fully dressed at the doctor's today. I know I can improve that by the next time I see them. The Fitbit is helping a lot. I started putting up our Christmas decorations today.

I love this saying "She believed she could, so she did!"

@FushiaKat Nice! Well done!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Mama530 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Fri - 12/3
    Exercise: yes-weights

@Mama530 Nice day!! I love to see more people using weights and/or strength training, they're so beneficial!
  • AB0215
    Options
    KakoHikes wrote: »
    That’s a good plan AB. It feels like Google and YouTube are my best friends at times. It’s been such a great tool in learning about different food and how to cook them. I still need to explore more of the workout videos YouTube has, with looking up the moves for the challenge anyway and rainy weather fast approaching will be a good opportunity to go further down the rabbit hole.

@KakoHikes Oh for sure. They can be your best friend most of the time, though sometimes, you don't always get the best advice. I've learned that they're a very powerful tool for finding what's out there but at the same time, you do still need to figure out what works best for you.
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    nebslp
    Saturday
    SW: 240
    CW: 239.4
    Loss: -.6

It doesn’t look like much but I’m happy with anything with a minus sign in front of it. NSV I stayed off the scale all week. I think that’s a record for me🤗. I worked out 4 times this week. It’s a good start. Go team Slimson!!
  • AB0215
    edited December 2021
    Options
    If you have a Fitbit or smart watch, you can earn cash (like amazon giftcards) for just doing healthy things. I've been using it for a couple years now and I really like it.

If you join using my link, we each get 100 points:

http://tinyurl.com/y45fwubo
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    nebslp wrote: »
    Daily post: 12/1
    Track, yes
    Calories, under
    Exercise, yes, 25 minutes on stationary bike

@vicky2767 I’m sorry for your loss. I understand how hard it is to lose a parent and that sorrow will last a long time. After my mom died in 2010, I reached my all time high weight and it took several years before it came back down. Thank you for your good wishes. And You WILL get out of that funk! Maybe tomorrow?🤞
    Thank you
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Gjaholy33
    Weigh in: Thursday
    December Week 1
    PW: 476.5lbs
    CW: 475.2lbs

Goals/Comments: so after Thanksgiving Day I weighed myself and went up to 479.8lbs so I'm glad to see getting back on track the next day prevailed for me. Finally lost all the weight that I gained during the month of Nov. went a little too happy on my trip to VA with the family. Note to self fast food for the weekend plus a pre-thanksgiving meal was not a good idea.

dq3o8nvmasx2.png

my new goal was 20lbs for this month 😒😒 but I'll be happy with losing at least 10 to 15lbs by my birthday NYE🙏🏾🙏🏾
    You go Gloria. Awesome
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post Sunday

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, walked 2 miles

Daily Post Monday

Exercise: Yes, walked 1 mile,

Daily Post Tuesday

Exercise: Yes, 45 mins weightlifting, walked 1 mile

Daily Post Wednesday

Exercise: Yes, 45 mins weightlifting, walked 1 mile.

Comments: Confession time. I've been hyper focused on getting myself back on track. It's been a really really tough year for me but I'm determined to get back what I had. I've been working on starting my youtube back up and getting ready for that and I did spend last week on vacation which I used to get some "spring" cleaning done and trying to get myself into better routines and I think I'm getting there. Have been sticking to the plans. So, I am annoyed about this but at the end of the day when I get done being focused on everything I forget to do my daily posting! ugh.

I also set a goal of walking a mile a day for an entire year. I've done it every day this week so far, and it's starting to seem less daunting and more attainable than the day I decided to set that goal.
    Hang in there. Hugs
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post
    Wednesday Dec. 1

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes 50 minutes of FitBit Interval Workout
    Water 120oz

Goals/Comments: So I'm having a difficult time this week with my pulmonary diseases 😷 plus I can't use my oxygen due to the cannula giving me rashes. So I did not make my steps yesterday either only did 6000 out of the 7000. Also trying to go to the pool is out this month which is disappointing but I'm listening to my body. I will up my interval work out and see if I go slow if I can do just 1 huge work out. That's what I'm going to try today.

Hang in there
  • vicky2767
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Okay, so I am going to jump on the Fitmas bandwagon, and I was thinking we could do a Fitmas side challenge as a team and I stumbled upon this simple one that's just bodyweight exercises and quick, who's with me? (and if there is something on the day you can't do, a substitution or modified version would be fine)

I think it'd be fun to do this as a team challenge....and I was thinking about starting it Sunday as that'd have it run through Dec 23, so it'd feel like it was taking up a significant portion of the month.

So Fitmas Challenge anyone?

qmqiuorul41z.jpg

I’m in but a little late. Can I still try?
    Chalmation wrote: »
    Chalmation
    Week 1
    Friday
    PW 149.2
    CW 146.6

Nice
  • vicky2767
    Options
    I missed a couple days, been hectic sorry guys
  • vicky2767