Options
124Β»

Replies

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,107 Member
    Options
    seilidhe wrote: Β»
    1/17/2022
    Exercise? Yep. Just over 15.5 miles on my bike. Met up halfway with a friend whose been going through a lot and we caught up with each other over tea (me) and coffee (her).
    Tracking? Yes.
    Calories? Well, I ate into my exercise calories, but... yep. :)

πŸ†πŸ†πŸ† Cheering for your success! Well done!

So glad you were able to get out and meet a friend. πŸ₯°
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    DebyS137 wrote: Β»
    ~❄️~ 1 /17 /2022~~ Waving Hi ~~ β˜ƒοΈ ~~ BLESSings ALLways ~πŸ’–~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... βœ… ... 220+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... βœ… ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... βœ… .... I did

STEPS......... 26,890+.......... 180 = walking ......... 40 = clean

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY & Celebration
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17

@DebyS137
    Your time spent walking is SO inspiring Deby! I just finished 80 minutes (treadmill as it is too cold to be outdoors for that long) and I honestly can’t imagine doing 220 minutes EVERY day. Share your secret?

In admiration πŸ₯°
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    @Caroline_slowandsteady So glad to see your post and how you are easing your way back into things. I am glad that you are finally feeling better. πŸ₯° Baking with the kids does have the after effect of delicious goodies to enjoy and also has the beautiful memories that they honestly will never forget. Keep making those wonderful memories. 🌟
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Pass day 3 today.

My kiddos have covid. They're both very clingy and so I've literally had small boys on top of me all day. The baby cries if mummy puts him down so I've been sedentary today sadly. Want nothing more than to go for a run but that'll have to wait.

I am so sorry @Geneveremfp that your babies are ill πŸ’› Sending some hugs and encouragement today.
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    DebyS137 wrote: Β»
    @jamcnewman ... Thank You ...

In the beginning I was lucky to get in 90 min. a day... as the weight went off...
    My energy level went up... Walking has helped me with my weight my Arthritis, & my stress...
    We have Snow Everywhere... I walk my hallways watching TV ...usually netflix or Prime Video
    I do a long walk 75-90 min. watching a movie at 7 am ( I get up at 5am)
    I do a 45-60 min walk at 10 am ... then I either do Winter clean-up or another walk at 1 pm
    at 4 pm I do my final walk 30-45 min. whatever I need to make my daily walk total...
    I am Retired ... so I am able to put in the walking time... It has definitely been a Benefit for
    my health & I may cut back some when I reach my goal... but I plan to
    keep up the walking... Keeping in mind the MOVE YOUR BODY concept...

@DebyS137
    I love this β€” thanks so much Deby πŸ’›
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    jmu1965 wrote: Β»
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 40 minutes of Pahla B fitness Level 3 cardio plus strength
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
    I saw my name on no pass days used but actually I have used 1 of 3. I will do better about posting my pass days.

@jmu1965 no worries! The names in my post were a mix of the "Winners Circle" and "Champions" together.... but I did say that we had several people that had 0 pass days..... I probably wasn't very clear, sorry about that.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @Geneveremfp oh no.... I'm so sorry that the little ones have COVID. Ugh. But mama's touch always makes everything better.... :) I hope your precious family gets over it soon.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? βœ…
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? βœ…
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? βœ…
  • makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, looooong 2hr3min walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, BARELY (seriously. 2 calories under.)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yep