TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (February)

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    melissan84 wrote: »
    You guys, I reach to 230s. So freaking exciting after no exercise for 3 days, I guess my body needed a break. Well I am going on a cruise today. It’s my anniversary. I will be gone till next Sunday. I am not sure if I have scale on the cruise. I will update new thread when I get a chance. I will exercise on the cruise but I will not be watching my diet, maybe a little.

So nice to start a new month with a new front number! You did such a great job!
  • Krysless2
    Options
    I’m going to try today without taking my standard 2 Hydroxycut hardcore diet pills. They are loaded with caffeine and get me thru my morning fast without coffee. I know they’re not good for you but I’m really nervous that I’m going to spiral without them. I would have shared this with you guys sooner but I was so nervous to be judged.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 @Krysless2 @cmhubbard92

I never thought I would be that person who could disappear without warning, leave without notice, but apparently I am. I never thought I would be capable of such a thing, but these days, that is the only thing I am capable of. My plan is to make a clean break for the month of March and come back in April. I need to come back for the sake of my own health, so hopefully that will be reason enough to make it happen.

"Sorry" hardly seems adequate, but I am sorry.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS
    I hope to see you back in April. You have been missed.

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,600 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    @HASWLRS
    I hope to see you back in April. You have been missed.

@HASWLRS I second that! 🙋‍♀️
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Back from vacation and took yesterday off to get unpacked and organized. Will be back at it today. See everyone over I be the March thread. 🙋‍♀️
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    I’m going to try today without taking my standard 2 Hydroxycut hardcore diet pills. They are loaded with caffeine and get me thru my morning fast without coffee. I know they’re not good for you but I’m really nervous that I’m going to spiral without them. I would have shared this with you guys sooner but I was so nervous to be judged.

@Krysless2 One of the reasons I drink coffee like literally all the time is because it's an appetite suppressant so I can understand the sentiment - well caffeine is an appetite suppressant and I feel like if I'm going to resort to something like that, I could do worse than drinking 1-2 pots of black coffee a day. (lol-that's really not an exaggeration) But also if you can drink coffee black--you could still have that on your morning fast, I do, it'd be a lot harder to fast without it for me.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

@Krysless2 One of the reasons I drink coffee like literally all the time is because it's an appetite suppressant so I can understand the sentiment - well caffeine is an appetite suppressant and I feel like if I'm going to resort to something like that, I could do worse than drinking 1-2 pots of black coffee a day. (lol-that's really not an exaggeration) But also if you can drink coffee black--you could still have that on your morning fast, I do, it'd be a lot harder to fast without it for me.

@AB0215 Black coffee ☕?! What's the point? 🤷‍♀️ The only reason I drink coffee is to have somewhere to put my pumpkin spice creamer! 😁
  • Krysless2
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

Black coffee on its own would be a tough pill to swallow as well!😂. But you make it a good point and I’m going to try it out. I’m sure that’s a better option then what I’m doing now, just have to get the coffee into my blood stream without it touching my tastebuds😬 is that possible?? Lol
This discussion has been closed.