FEBRUARY 2022 CHALLENGES -- Feb 01 -- Feb 28

Options
cpanus
cpanus Posts: 19,298 Member
Let's try this one...
https://youtu.be/1R1w-YcubSk
And this one...
https://youtu.be/3oRqaFH75Go
Let us know what you think. Let's have a great February!!
Chris

Replies

• dkr529
    dkr529 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    @cpanus Thanks, Chris. I tried these out today! I only had to do one of the modified exercises so I was happy with that.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,859 Member
    Options
    @dkr529 Glad you liked the exercise Chris put up for us. You are welcome to add any you like for us to consider.

I am sitting here waiting on a jury to give their verdict. Not sure if I will get any workout today. Maybe a stretch later if I am not here to late.

Shell
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris I was looking at the videos. Nice low impact workouts. But where are the Burpees I ask? I know you love them. ;)

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,687 Member
    Options
    Chris I was looking at the videos. Nice low impact workouts. But where are the Burpees I ask? I know you love them. ;)

Shelley
    d6trdxgkjjrv.png
  • dkr529
    dkr529 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    where are the Burpees I ask?

Boooooo Yuck! Lol
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,687 Member
    Options
    Chris,

The modifications are great. They help me work around my bad knees and lack of balance.

paula
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,239 Member
    Options
    Highest Weight: 248
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 148
    February 28 goal weight: 177

01/31: 181.0
    02/01; 182.0
    02/08:
    02/15:
    02/22:
    02/28:

This is my month to get out of the 180s!!! But where did that pound come from this morning. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Kathy
  • cpanus
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Boy, howdy, I needed you guys this morning. All the men in my family are for sale. :#
    SIL...takes advantage of pick up time for Ronan. Used to be 12:30...got changed to 1:00 after he kept texting after 12:30 that he was on his was to p/u Ronan. Now he's texting after 1:00 that he's on his way. When he gets here he plays video games w/Ronan for 30 mins...ugh!! I said something about p/u time this morning and everything went sideways w/Sara...ugh!
    Husband told me not to speak for him since I wasn't always home at p/u time. I told him I was speaking for both of us. SIL is taking advantage. They should think about what day care would cost and who would help Ronan with his on-line school. (Husband does all the computer stuff)
    Grandson was slapping all his chocolate cereal with his spoon...got it in his hair and all over everywhere.
    Husband told me to take a walk...I told him to shut up in my nastiest tone. ugh!
    I do need to take a walk but the wind gods are angry, too!
    Chris
  • cpanus
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Shelley, Paula showed you the poster for our zero X a million burpee fan club. You can join anytime!
    Gotta go and not do burpees now! :*
    Chris
  • kjs1228
    kjs1228 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Didn't make the progress I had hoped last month. Lots of stress eating (and drinking) over the last week.

Did an hour on the elliptical this morning. I should so that more often!
    Here's to a solid February!

Highest weight ever: 306 (2013)
    Ultimate goal weight: 155
    1/2 - 172
    1/14 - 165.8
    1/28 - 168.4
    1/31 - 171.4
    Feb goal - 165

Karen
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Chris and Donna where are your adventurous spirits? My ah aha

Chris I love this side of you. Truth needs to be spoken at times. My neighbor who cares for her 3 grand daughters often says similar things. But sorry, I do not want or need more men in my life! Lol

Shelley
  • KAR1959
    Options
    cpanus wrote: »
    Husband told me to take a walk...I told him to shut up in my nastiest tone. ugh!
    I do need to take a walk but the wind gods are angry, too!
    Chris

You go Chris! LMAO 🤣

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    So I set out to buy a new FitBit. So undecided. So instead bought a down coat and a down jacket. It has been rather chilly here lately. Muahahaha

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Thank you, Kathy! Thank you, Shelley!
    Bwahahahah! Terrific, Shelley! I love buying things!!
    Chris
  • cpanus
    Options
    I did do 6.25 miles in 109 mins yesterday in the cold wind and nothing today. My trainer is down with stomach issues. The wind was too fierce and cold today. Yesterday was enough breeze for me!!
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Forgot to post yesterday - 30 minute upper body/abs workout and 45 minutes on the treadmill.

Doctors appointment at 8:30 this morning. Since my PF is only 5 minutes from the doctor’s offices I’m going to go there after then head home.

Kathy
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Kathy I hope nothing serious takes you to the docs!

Chris it was -2 when I went to work this morning. A bit chilly for me even.

I was up making lunch for work today. Chili and cornbread. I also made the guys brownies.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    Options
    Kathy, hope everything is okay.
    Shelley, but you had your new down jacket and down coat, right?? Ha! I just start thinking about anything 'down' and I start sweating!!
    7.37 miles done in 133 mins. Pretty nice out there today. There was a breeze, but nothing like the past two days. Having my salad now...going to watch the new Reacher after I do dishes! Yes!!
    Chris
  • KAR1959
    Options
    My appointment was just a routine physical. Mom wasn’t feeling well so I went back home and not to PF. She has an appointment this morning. I’m hoping they will take care of her pain. She seems better this morning, giving orders…a good sign. 😀

Hoping to get to PF this afternoon. I’m not happy if I miss more than 1 day. It’s my stress reliever. It’s raining like crazy here in Georgia but it could be worse.

Have a great day ladies! 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

Kathy
  • cpanus
    Options
    Got 60 mins done w/my trainer today. She was sick the beginning of the week. She did go easy on me this morning, tho. :D
    Chris