Options

Replies

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,056 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    3rd
    Yes x3
    Almost had a eating attack last night. Lol!! But thankfully managed to stop myself before i went over maintaince calories! In Feb I hve committed to jumping in the ocean every morning after my work out. It was bloody freezing this morning but I still did it. So invigorating!!!! Xo
    Hve a fab day guys
    @donna25trinity
    Well done Donna capping the enjoyment at your maintenance calories! I would jump in that ocean every day with you! What an amazing opportunity — send us a photo of your view?!?
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    2/3
    Exersised yes
    Caleries yes
    Logged-yes

• Arc2Arc
    Arc2Arc Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise: Core work; walking.
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

Pass Days Used: 0
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    Feb 3:
    ✅✅✅ 20 mins yoga again. We've had freezing rain here all.day.long. :( Crazy. Everything is coated with at least 1/2 inch of ice! We still have power (so far), but I wish it would just turn to flippin snow already!! All of my massage clients cancelled/re-scheduled for today (I wouldn't've been able to go in anyways because of the ice) and about half of them for Friday have cancelled/rescheduled. I'll see how bad it is by mid-morning tomorrow before I make the decision to re-schedule the rest of them. Stay safe everyone!! ❄⛄

@Mrs_Hoffer
    Keep safe Teresa - just hate the ice! Fingers crossed for you that it improves quickly 🤞🏻
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    mshawski wrote: »
    ✅✅✅

Strength class at gym.

Hope everyone getting coated in ice and snow today and tomorrow is warm and safe! 🥶❄️⛸

One of the pairs of ugly running tights I ordered from ThredUp came today, specifically the ones a friend says will make me look like a Trapper Keeper. They are uglier in person and omg I love them so much 😂🤣😍.
    j6ogui7twdkw.png

I love them! [I had to google Trapper Keeper as I had no idea what that referenced].
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    [Feb 3
    Exercise: 🐱‍🏍 ( core 12 mins / posture 5 mins / balance 5 mins / total steps 11,499)
    Logged all: 🐱‍🏍
    In Range: 🐱‍🏍
    (🐱‍👤 = 3yes day; 🙈 = pass day
    🐱‍👤🐱‍👤🐱‍👤

Able to do an outdoor 2 mile (3.2 km) walk after supper. 3rd evening outdoor walk in a row ... but back to the deep-freeze temps tomorrow - so ALLL stepping will be back indoors. We didn't get much snow, but BiL ~ 45 minutes south by highway got LOTS.
  • Revlish
    Revlish Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    yes to all three today!

2/3 pass days so far. :)
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. 10 mins cardio, 10 mins abs and 20 mins yoga.