Options
    Rachelrjh
    Friday
    Pw: 131
    Cw: 131
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    The March team chat is now open. Please continue all weigh-ins and steps, etc. HERE until Sunday. Go to the March chat to introduce yourself, set out your goals and intentions for the month, and be ready for a wonderful month. We have 5 weeks in the March challenge, so there is time to really make some progress. Let's go!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10857523/weight-no-more-team-chat-march-2022/p1?new=1
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    MotylekOkruchy
    Saturday

PW: 136
    CW: 135.6

1. I would like to change my weigh-in day to Fridays starting in March.
    2. I am very proud of myself for "moving" every single day this month. On most days it was at least an hour of walking but I also added yoga, and yesterday I went swimming.
  • dbrinkmeyer
    dbrinkmeyer Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    @minstrelofsarcasm I am back from my extended travels. Can I be added back to the team with a Friday weigh in please?

I've lost 4 lbs this week and am ready to contribute ;)
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Melaniedscott
    Sat. Weigh day
    PW: 220
    CW: 220

My scale can't decide...I don't know if I trust it...I know the first number was wrong. The second was 5 lbs lower after drinking half a liter of water.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,096 Member
    Options
    Hi WNM.. 1 more new member heading your way Liselyn ok'ed this ...Please welcome @cishact1541 :)
  • cishact1541
    cishact1541 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey, I’m cisha. Happy to be here. I’ll try to remain active in the chat. I’ll weigh in mondays. I have just recently started trying to lose weight for what feels like the millionth time. So hopefully a little accountability helps.
  • IDebraK
    IDebraK Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    IDebraK
    Weigh In: Saturday
    Starting Weight: 159
    PW: 120.4
    CW: 120.6

Goal Weight: 122
    Goal Zone: 118-126

Life with a new puppy is very interesting. So far, all dogs are getting along great. There have been a few spats, but is usually just a few low growls. No teeth showing or violence.

There have been quite a few 5am potty runs. Keeps that step count in check, so I'm good with that.

Steps:
    Sat: 12814
    Sun: 10490
    Mon: 14665
    Tues: 18080
    Wed: 14235
    Thurs: 15363
    Fri: 8901
  • thenextloser135
    thenextloser135 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    thenextloser
    Weigh In: Sunday
    PW: 139
    CW: 139
  • JMNagain
    JMNagain Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Had anyone else had trouble logging today and yesterday? It just wouldn't load for me!

Anyway,

JMNagain
    Pw: 227.4lb
    Cw:224.8lb

But that was before I went to an all you can eat and drink buffet last night and undid all my hard work!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.