Monthly Post for February 2022

Options
13»

Replies

• KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    @Meghan509 I can't believe it has been a year since you moved! Time flies! Enjoy your weekend!

Y'all. Hug your kids. I had a student who is being treated for mental illness have a moment in class today. We got them calmed down and I gave them a hug and they melted into me and cried. "I just want to have a normal day, Miss." Broke my heart.

Going to enjoy my family and get my stuff done this weekend. Have a good one. Love you all and I pray for you.
  • Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 2,000 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Monday is back! Last full day of February and for us it means only around 20 days left before SPRING!

Yes, didn't that fly by @KateNkognito!? We like it here a lot and are looking forward to when we can be outside in the yard and on the patio again. Can't wait! I got confirmation that family will be coming to visit this summer for a few weeks! They will use us as home base and do individual drives and trips to see other family members. Looking forward to it.

Awwww poor thing, Kate! I hear a lot about how the pandemic and lock down have really affected the kids. :( My nephew was feeling bad last year before they went back in to the classroom. Missed being around his friends and other kids. Here's hoping that everything gets back to normal again soon and everybody can move on and be healthy. This week they are lifting the mask mandate at most of the schools around here. Hoping that helps too.

Our weekend was relaxing. Watched a couple of movies on Netflix, Hulu, Prime, etc. We recently added up how much we are paying each month for these and it honestly is not bad. LOL Nice to have stuff to watch on lots of channels.

Working remotely today and then in the office Tues - Thurs. Got some folks traveling this week, so hoping for a quiet and easy one. Fingers crossed!

Have a good one and see you soon!
  • KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Today was a Monday, but I did something nice for someone, and that made my day better. :) I hope you all have a lovely week!