• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Hope they can figure out what's wrong quickly @jmu1965
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,104 Member
    Options
    jmu1965 wrote: »
    I have been sick a few days and went to the doctor today. Not sure what is wrong with me yet so they are admitting me to the hospital. I won’t be posting much until I am better.

Thinking about you right now Jill and hoping they can figure it out and get you well quickly. 💛
    @jmu1965
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    @jmu1965-hope you are feeling better soon!
  • jmu1965
    jmu1965 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. I am home from the hospital. I was released last night. I am doing better but still have some recovering to do. I had 22 pound weight gain. It reflects 3 days in the hospital with no sleep, no movement, and the stress of being in the hospital. I was able to eat Wednesday night and yesterday.
    All I can say is better days are ahead. I will rest this weekend and get a little sunshine. ☀️🙂
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @jmu1965 Oh gosh, I'm so glad that you're home and doing better! Hopefully you can get some REST! {{HUGS}} :)
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,201 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @jmu1965 Hi Jill. I'm so glad that you're home, resting, and doing better! Did you get any answers from the doctors?
  • jmu1965
    jmu1965 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Yes @TerriRichardson112, I had a Urinary Tract Infection. With that I got Sepsis. It had just started Tuesday and I needed to be in the hospital. Then on Wednesday I had two AFib episodes in the afternoon. I was told that could happen in one day or more. I have not had any more. I was then moved to a room in the cardiology area of the hospital so they could monitor me. The echocardiogram results were fine. No damage found. I am wearing a heart monitor for 15 days.
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    @jmu1965 how scary for you! I'm glad you are home and on the mend.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,201 Member
    Options
    @jmu1965 It’s good that there is no damage. Hopefully, you can now concentrate on getting back to normal.

• Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,439 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to share a short note about what I am doing.

I have a lot of weight to lose and relate to being a food addict. I have trigger foods that I know I just have to avoid at all cost. One being Soda Pop - I have just recently binged again with this after not having any for about 5 years. In one day of going back to water I have dropped 1 pound - so I know that is a positive change.

I am also working on 3 meals a day, no snacks ( meaning all food has to be eaten at meal time) and no sugar and no flour as both of those have been proven to be addictive. I have done well with making changes but am struggling like a lot of us.

If anyone would like to join me I do have a group called 'No sugar, no flour = Healthy lifestyle changes' = we are a small group of 4 who are working on cleaning up our eating and we are making headway with positive results. If anyone would be interested in eating as I have mentioned I would be pleased to have you join me on the group - just email me and I will sent you and invite.

To the leaders of this group: I am not sure if you want what I am doing shared on this group - so if you find this message not applicable let me know and I will look at having it removed.