TEAM: The Belly Flats (March)

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
edited April 2022 in Social Groups
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215.

Replies

• Glombog
    Glombog Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm Karl. 42 yo from Norway :smile:
  • Jerkulez
    Jerkulez Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey Belly flats!

The name's Hesham; 41 yo; from Egypt.

Currently 430 lbs heavy standing at 6 feet tall! 😎
  • rafaelaxxxx
    rafaelaxxxx Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi everyone!!

I´m Rafaela, 43, from Brasil B)
    Height: 5'9"
    SW: 76.3kg (168,3lbs)
    GW: 64/65kg (142lbs)

• rafaelaxxxx
    Options
    @AB0215 hi i have a question. are we going to be weighing in every sunday? because i did my first weigh in yesterday (thursday). im asking just because id prefer to step on the scale only once during the week, so im not discouraged if i dont lose much....
  • Glombog
    Options
    @rafaelaxxxx you only use the same day every week, so if it’s thursday it’s thursday :smile:
  • rafaelaxxxx
    Options
    @Glombog ohhh ok then! i was already anxious!! haha

thank you so much <3
  • mrs_chivonne
    mrs_chivonne Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hello Belly Flats!

I’m Chivonne, 37 yo, 5”2
    SW: 157 lbs

GW: Can’t decide if I want to stop at 135 or 140 lbs. Which ever is a good healthy weight for me.

*can’t wait to get started! I wish our group name on all of us 🤪 LET’S GOOOOOO
  • mrs_chivonne
    Options
    Anyone know how to bookmark our group? On the previous page it said something about a star turning yellow. I’m not seeing a star at all.
  • Jerkulez
    Options
    Anyone know how to bookmark our group? On the previous page it said something about a star turning yellow. I’m not seeing a star at all.

It is kind of annoying how bad access to the groups or discussion you are in is! There must be a smarter way to get here in like 2 clicks 😅
  • Jerkulez
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Found a way, there is a bookmark icon at the top next to the group name; just click it and that should have it earmarked when u see the quick links under my bookmarks.
  • mrs_chivonne
    Options
    @Jerkulez Thank you so much! That was very helpful
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,460 Member
    Options
    hello everyone! just stopping by to say hi! have a terrific day! take care and stay safe. hello and welcome to all the new members.
  • CHELLA7869
    CHELLA7869 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

My name is Michelle. 44 years old from the U.S. I'm 282lbs and 5'4". I had gastric sleeve surgery in 2019 lost about 88 lbs and gained it all back. I was so disappointed in myself. But, I have restarted again with making healthier choices. So I am ready to be healthy. I look forward to getting to know my team mates. Good luck!! Have a wonderful Sunday evening.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,221 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options

You bookmark discussions, not groups. If you click Groups at the top of the page, you'll see the groups you've joined. If you click one of those groups, like The Biggest Loser Monthly Challenge!!, you'll get the group's main page. On that page, below the intro, you'll see Announcements and further down Discussions. Listed under those headings are all the discussions for the group. If you look to the right on one of the listed discussions, you'll see not a star but a little "bookmark". Click that bookmark and it will turn blue, indicating that you've bookmarked it.

Once you've bookmarked some discussions, you can click Discussions at the top of the page, and on the Discussions main page, look to the right under Quick Links, and click on My Discussions. You should then see a list of all the discussions you've bookmarked.

(I see this was already answered.)
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,221 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday, February 27

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes (🤽‍♂️63 min;🏊‍♂️1600 yds/56 min;🚶‍♂️2.25 mi/49 min;👣10,700 steps)
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    March 2022
    WEEK 1
    WA_Teacher
    Previous Weight: 233.8
    Current Weight: 233.5
  • Glombog
    Options
    March 2022