lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,498 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in

Morethanjustanumber

Weigh in day Saturday 4/2

PW 234.3
    CW 233.1

Loss 1.2

I’ll take it given all the traveling and eating out and lack of exercise this week!

Nice loss! Sometimes the scale will surprise us even though we are not on plan.
  • aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    late Friday check-in

aneedlecraft
    PW: 323
    CW: 321 (was down to 319 a few days ago)

Had a 3-month followup dr appt for my blood pressure this week - my doctor said she was proud of me. BP is stable, down 11 lbs (by their scale) since December, and my knees are feeling a bit better as a result.

I've done better with intentional activity and logging food this round. I am still pinning down specific April goals today, but definitely plan to participate more here in our group.
  • mszoueb
    mszoueb Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Hope you're all well, just caught up on a few pages I've missed.

Thanks @peng123 - After this month, I'm thinking of taking a break from using prep service during the week and doing meal prepping on a Sunday even if it's just lunches and then freestyle within calories for breakfasts and dinners. Got 8 meal prep containers BPA Free for £6 which is cheap. Would of liked glass, but it's a decent start.

Within past few weeks it's become apparent that previous habits are creeping back in and falling off with the meal prep here and there through the week. I think it's partially down to the fact been eating pretty much the same things during the week for the last 4 months so it's lost a bit of it's shine, but I still do like certain elements of it so I'm torn. The options are 5 or 7 days, or 4 weeks of 5 or 7 days so can't really reduce unless go to 10 meal pack which is technically 5 days anyway.

Sadly this week will be a gain, but I know I'll get back on track eventually. If moving back to doing meal prep on my own next month, it makes me curious if I'll still be able to have consistent losses.

I'm not sure about weighing in for the time being, it doesn't feel fair on the team to bring gains from my not great choices and effect the team rankings.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,082 Member
    Options
    The April Team Chat thread is open! Continue to post your stats for this week here (through Saturday), and post your introductions, goals, strategies, and commitments on the new thread here:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10860954/downsizers-team-chat-april-2022/p1?new=1
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Username: jpedno
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 155.8
    CW: 156
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

I didn’t realize I had missed reporting 3/26, it was 13,258
    3/27: 10,627
    3/28: 7,267
    3/29 7,278
    3/30 7,422
    3/31 6,751
    4/1 7629

I’ve been so busy with work I haven’t been paying attention to my steps. I’m in the process of transitioning jobs. Last day is April 8 (next Friday) and I start the new job April 19. San Diego vacation in between!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    We have another new member joining our wonderful group .. Please welcome @Cheesy567 :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Jpedno wrote: »
    Username: jpedno
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 155.8
    CW: 156
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

I didn’t realize I had missed reporting 3/26, it was 13,258
    3/27: 10,627
    3/28: 7,267
    3/29 7,278
    3/30 7,422
    3/31 6,751
    4/1 7629

I’ve been so busy with work I haven’t been paying attention to my steps. I’m in the process of transitioning jobs. Last day is April 8 (next Friday) and I start the new job April 19. San Diego vacation in between!

Will you be weighing in while you are on your vacation? Enjoy!

mszoueb wrote: »
    Hi All,

Hope you're all well, just caught up on a few pages I've missed.

Thanks @peng123 - After this month, I'm thinking of taking a break from using prep service during the week and doing meal prepping on a Sunday even if it's just lunches and then freestyle within calories for breakfasts and dinners. Got 8 meal prep containers BPA Free for £6 which is cheap. Would of liked glass, but it's a decent start.

Within past few weeks it's become apparent that previous habits are creeping back in and falling off with the meal prep here and there through the week. I think it's partially down to the fact been eating pretty much the same things during the week for the last 4 months so it's lost a bit of it's shine, but I still do like certain elements of it so I'm torn. The options are 5 or 7 days, or 4 weeks of 5 or 7 days so can't really reduce unless go to 10 meal pack which is technically 5 days anyway.

Sadly this week will be a gain, but I know I'll get back on track eventually. If moving back to doing meal prep on my own next month, it makes me curious if I'll still be able to have consistent losses.

I'm not sure about weighing in for the time being, it doesn't feel fair on the team to bring gains from my not great choices and effect the team rankings.

Please keep weighing in. We are here for the good, the bad and the down right ugly. I was considering not weighing in for April but I know it would be easy for me to totally give up. I am sure the rest of the team would agree we are here to support each other no matter what the scale shows. I gained the last 2 weeks and I think the team had my back just as we will have yours. Work on getting on track as you do more meal prep but keep weighing and checking in.

late Friday check-in

aneedlecraft
    PW: 323
    CW: 321 (was down to 319 a few days ago)

Had a 3-month followup dr appt for my blood pressure this week - my doctor said she was proud of me. BP is stable, down 11 lbs (by their scale) since December, and my knees are feeling a bit better as a result.

I've done better with intentional activity and logging food this round. I am still pinning down specific April goals today, but definitely plan to participate more here in our group.

Nice loss but even nicer is that doctors check up. I can’t wait to here your April goals.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,277 Member
    Options
    We have a new member joining our awesome team .. Please welcome @MsAmes77 :)
  • Cheesy567
    Cheesy567 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    We have another new member joining our wonderful group .. Please welcome @Cheesy567 :)

Thanks @Megan_smartiepants1970, glad to have found this group! I’m joining in the challenge for the first time for April.
    SW 330
    CW 232.2
    Final GW TBD, I’m 5.9 inches
    Weigh-in days Sunday
    Steps averaging about 3,000-5,000 now. I’ll post more in the April thread tomorrow probably.
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Rwood566
    Weigh in day: friday
    PW: 225.6
    CW: 225.0. - 0.6 lb

• rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone. Last check in for the first quarter of the year.
    Steps - 5633
    Calories - about 1850. Forgot the number.
    Exercise - none. Cold and cloudy. Minor shopping in p.m. and vacuumed in morning.

I will either be walking tomorrow or gym, depending on the weather.
  • 28Haveitall2020
    28Haveitall2020 Posts: 230 Member
    Options

Hi Linda
    28Haveitall

Weigh in day Saturday
    Pw 251.4
    Cw 250.8

Still struggling to get exercise as I get up late in the morning and that's my best shot. Will try again this week.
    Happy new month and new week
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Please post in the April Team Chat starting today. Link is below:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10860954/downsizers-team-chat-april-2022/p1?new=1

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Steps :

Sun - 20,463
    Mon - 26,836
    Tue - 16,419
    Wed - 14,086
    Thu - 10,926
    Fri - 13,520
    Sat - 16,399