aneedlecraft
    Friday check-in

PW: 320
    CW: 317 :smile:

• Pippin20206
    Pippin20206 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Steps 8701

Thanks everyone for your concern about my dog's gross habits, I'm a breeder so I've had pretty much every bodily fluid you can imagine sprayed on me at one point 🤮🤣 my girl is fine it's a perfectly normal thing to happen just wish it hadn't been while we were snuggling in bed together 🤦‍♀️

Great news got my follow up liver scan results my liver has shrunk by almost 4 cm and is completely in the normal range now. My dr is very impressed with me 😁

But weightwise I just feel like I've completely lost my mojo, old bad habits creeping back in, no energy or motivation to do anything.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,513 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @Pippin20206
    Hope your day got better.

@Morethanjustanumber
    Over 10k steps! Awesome!

@peng123
    Great day! That’s a bonus when your sweet tooth is disappearing. I don’t usually want sweets but because I am telling myself no I have been craving chocolate all week.

@888Angie888
    Maintaining can be a relief some weeks.

@tuxado
    Thanks for the information. This actually looks like fun. I need to find seated exercises I can do if the pool is closed.

@rwood566
    Awesome exercise day! I have the same instant pot as Megan. My air fryer is the master chef air fryer. I believe that is a Canadian Tire brand so it wouldn’t be available in the States. I really should use mine more. My slow cooker died this week and instead of buying a new one I should start using the slow cooker on the instant pot.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    ✅Close Rings
    ✅Steps 15,848
    ✅Log Food
    Swim 290/1500

PW 204.4
    CW 204.8

Not sure what is happening with my weight. My sodium was on the high side yesterday so that could be part of the issue. I have increased my exercise this week also. I am seeing changes in my body for the good so the scales is not going to ruin my day.

Going for a later swim today. Plan is laps and a cardio water workout. No lap goal today.

Have a great Friday!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    (Jumping up and down) I'm here! I'm here! We had bad ice/snow days last week and worked from home. Didn't accomplish much.

Check in for 3/2
    My weigh in on Friday (2/25) went up! Weighed in at 237!

I'm setting a reminder for weigh in on my calendar now because with our new house being built, I have so much on my plate that I need reminders... so my apologies for not checking in. I need to go re-read the rules for posting on the group. I did a weigh in today and down 3 lbs so I'm kinda stoked about that....

There is no set rules for posting except weigh in format. If you can use the following format it will be appreciated. It makes it easier for us to find the weights.

username
    PW
    CW

Some of us check in daily. Everybody reports what they would like. Some examples are steps, calories, exercise, personal goals.

Welcome to the team!
  • Morethanjustanumber
    Morethanjustanumber Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Date 3/3
    Step count 8,872

No sweets or snacks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps 8701

Thanks everyone for your concern about my dog's gross habits, I'm a breeder so I've had pretty much every bodily fluid you can imagine sprayed on me at one point 🤮🤣 my girl is fine it's a perfectly normal thing to happen just wish it hadn't been while we were snuggling in bed together 🤦‍♀️

Great news got my follow up liver scan results my liver has shrunk by almost 4 cm and is completely in the normal range now. My dr is very impressed with me 😁

But weightwise I just feel like I've completely lost my mojo, old bad habits creeping back in, no energy or motivation to do anything.

That is good news about your liver. I believe your motivation when you start was your diagnosis of fatty liver. Look at all you accomplished since and use the fact you want to keep improving your fatty liver so not to have it progress to a more serious issue like such as NASH or cirrhosis. I hope you get your mojo back.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    aneedlecraft
    Friday check-in

PW: 320
    CW: 317 :smile:

Fantastic loss!

@Megan_smartiepants1970

Date 3/3
    Step count 8,872

No sweets or snacks!

You are crushing the no sweet challenge.
  • peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Happy Friday, Downsizers! Here's my check-in:

3/3:
    Calories: 1,188
    Exercise: 75 minutes elliptical and 15 minutes stretching class
    Steps: 11,045
    No sweets!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!
  • MeowScout
    MeowScout Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Friday WI
    PW & CW 252.5

Still holding steady, again.
    Okay! This is my week!
  • melissadreed903
    melissadreed903 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday ya'll! This week has been really busy. I stayed tuned into my meals and it paid off. I haven't had anything processed all week long. Just protein and veggies!

Username: melissadreed903 (people call me Mel) ♥
    PW: 235
    CW: 227

I need to "up" my water intake.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 is this the correct format? Do I add anything else?
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Happy Friday ya'll! This week has been really busy. I stayed tuned into my meals and it paid off. I haven't had anything processed all week long. Just protein and veggies!

Fantastic loss! This is the correct format. Sounds like you had a very healthy week with your diet.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    USERNAME: 2BThinAgain5
    PW:183.3
    CW:183.1

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    2/28=6836
    3/1=11,124
    3/2=10,921
    3/3=7335

Scale didn't move much this week, but I'm not complaining. One of my goals this month is to do 30 minutes of intentional movement everyday and so far I'm on it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Its a small step in the right direction. Awesome job with the intentional exercise!

MeowScout wrote: »
    Friday WI
    PW & CW 252.5

Still holding steady, again.
    Okay! This is my week!

It is your week!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,908 Member
    Options

That is the correct format ... Great loss ...Congrats

Are you wanting to be added to the step challenge? I do have a converter chart where I can turn most exercises into steps ..I hope you consider joining :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Megan_Smartiepants1970
    Weigh-In Day: Friday
    PW: 230.2
    CW: 226.0 (loss 4.2 lbs) :)
    LTD: 24.8
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Rwood566
    Weigh in day: FRIDAY
    PW: 231.6
    CW: 229.2. - 2.4 LBS

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Rwood566
    Weigh in day: FRIDAY
    PW: 231.6
    CW: 229.2. - 2.4 LBS

Great loss ...Congrats :)
  • melissadreed903
    melissadreed903 Posts: 60 Member
    Options

That is the correct format ... Great loss ...Congrats

Are you wanting to be added to the step challenge? I do have a converter chart where I can turn most exercises into steps ..I hope you consider joining :)

Yes! Please add me to the step challenge. I have a VERY SEDENTARY job and I love challenging myself. Thank you so very much!
This discussion has been closed.