Date 3/1
    Step count 9872

No sweets or snacks!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,918 Member
    Options
    yiaknu51bg4c.jpg

Our 1st week challenge for March

I would like everyone to try really hard to not have any sweets for a week...no cake, no ice cream, no cookies, no candy etc .. Please come on here and report that you had no sweets each day for the entire week ... now there is an exception .. if you are keto like me and you have a no sugar candy or etc then it doesn't count ...We got this :)

Sunday - I had no sweets today not even my choc zero candy :)

Monday- no sweets
    Tuesday- no sweets
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,513 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Date 3/1
    Step count 9872

No sweets or snacks!

Great steps! Your are doing well with the sweets. I caved last night when my friend offered me cheesecake at her place last night. At least she made them into mini single servings.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    yiaknu51bg4c.jpg

I would like everyone to try really hard to not have any sweets for a week...no cake, no ice cream, no cookies, no candy etc .. Please come on here and report that you had no sweets each day for the entire week ... now there is an exception .. if you are keto like me and you have a no sugar candy or etc then it doesn't count ...We got this :)

Monday- no sweets
    Tuesday- no sweets

Great job! Cheesecake got me last night.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    peng123 wrote: »
    Happy Wednesday, Downsizers! Here's my weigh-in and check-in:

PW: 157.3
    CW: 155.1 (-2.2)
    SW: 250

3/1:
    Calories: 1,134
    Exercise: 75 minutes elliptical trainer
    Steps: 13,275

I'm really excited about my loss this week - just 5.1 pounds left to go! I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Cara

Fantastic loss! What are the best habits you have developed since you started your journey?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    yiaknu51bg4c.jpg

Monday- no sweets
    Tuesday- no sweets

Great job! Cheesecake got me last night.

• peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    peng123 wrote: »
    Happy Wednesday, Downsizers! Here's my weigh-in and check-in:

PW: 157.3
    CW: 155.1 (-2.2)
    SW: 250

3/1:
    Calories: 1,134
    Exercise: 75 minutes elliptical trainer
    Steps: 13,275

I'm really excited about my loss this week - just 5.1 pounds left to go! I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

Cara

Fantastic loss! What are the best habits you have developed since you started your journey?

@lindamtuck2018 I gained most of my weight because I am always so busy with work and the humane society that I would eat all three meals out at restaurants (to go or delivery). The habit that has changed for me is I pre-plan my meals for the entire week and I cook everything for myself. That has made the biggest difference for me and it's the key to my success so far. I will definitely continue to do it when I reach my goal weight because I feel so much better eating this way.
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,814 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 I am on target. it is getting harder with adding lifting again. So yes I am also using all my steps too. Something I didn't want to do but I still move all the miles.

exercise.png
  • gharvey2753
    gharvey2753 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi all, good to be part of the team, good luck every on your daily/weekly/monthly goals go smash it!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Hi all, good to be part of the team, good luck every on your daily/weekly/monthly goals go smash it!

Welcome back to our team ...Glad to have you with us :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

Welcome back!
  • JScottJr1988
    JScottJr1988 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    February was a horrible month for me. Looking to participate more moving forward. Had a little binge today when I got home so I ran two miles. No sweets the rest of the week.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    February was a horrible month for me. Looking to participate more moving forward. Had a little binge today when I got home so I ran two miles. No sweets the rest of the week.

I am sure March will be better for you .... Great job with the run after a little binge :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    yiaknu51bg4c.jpg

Monday- no sweets
    Tuesday- no sweets

Wednesday - no sweets

I made large whole chicken wings (the wing and drumette was not broken down) in the air fryer with my own garlic parmesan sauce came out crispy crunchy and tasty .. I also had a salad with mine while my daughter and rice with her chicken :)
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone. Did everyone have a good hump day?
    Check in for 3/2:
    Steps - 19010
    Calories - 1504. I had a 400+ calorie dessert to get it that high. Pound cake, fresh strawberries and blueberries and a smidgen of whip cream.
    Exercise - 8.87 mile walk in 2 hours 35 minutes. Almost a 3.5 mph pace. Thought I would have to stop early for dizziness but I kept pushing. Grocery store in afternoon and store in the mall after dinner.
    Had romanesco and a fennel bulb with dinner. Roasted them up. First time eating them. Very tasty.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @JScottJr1988
    I was also glad to put January and February behind me. One of the things I like about the F2F challenge is the fact it is a one month challenge. It’s like getting a clean slate every 4 to 5 weeks. The March challenge is 5 weeks so we have lots of time ahead of us to get things moving in the right direction. I am sure you will have a great month. You are off to a great start by running 2 miles. Are you in the step challenge? It is a great way to push yourself to get activity each day. You don’t need a step counter because Megan can convert almost any exercise into steps.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    I have to start using my air fryer more. I have only cooked bacon, fish and fries in it. I never use my instant pot either. I am scared of the instant pot.

@tuxado
    It is inspiring that you are finding ways to exercise. Can you tell us about seated cardio drumming?

@rwood566
    Fantastic steps! I had to google romanesco. From the description I think I would like it. Did you get ir at the supermarket? I don’t think I have seen it before.
This discussion has been closed.