Monthly Post for April 2022

Options
13»

Replies

• Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 2,000 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Crazy day at work. See you soon. Hope you all have a great day. :)
  • KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wait! It's Tuesday already?! I am completely not ready for this week to be halfway through! I have things to do!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Right, @KateNkognito!? Jeez. Yesterday turned in to one of those crazy days. Ended up having to call an ambulance for a colleague who was feeling weak and faint. Thankfully she is okay, but talk about stressful and scary. :(

Today seems quiet with a lot of folks who should have been working remotely yesterday, are doing it today. Fine by me. Get outta my hair! LOL

Hope you have a nice day and see you soon!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    @Meghan509 That's scary about your colleague! Glad they're ok!

I went to work this morning but got sick on the way. Thankfully there was a sub available. I'm home. Slept like a rock for a while. Took some medicine. Feeling slightly better. Going to take this opportunity to catch up on a few things.
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

Oh jeez, @KateNkognito I hope you are feeling better today! Hope you were able to get some rest yesterday. You deserve it. :)

Not too much here. Rocking and rolling. Busy day but okay. Productive!

Hope your "Friday Eve" is good! Have a good one and chat soon.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    I slept for like 20 hours and felt MUCH better today! But progress reports are due tomorrow so part of today's assignment was "be good and let me catch up" :D

Have a great end of the week!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    TGIF! By the end of the day I will have a clean to do list! Nothing for the weekend except a little housekeeping and putting my feet up! Have a good day, y'all!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Happy Friday!

Crazy day again today. Sigh... Stupid PC acting up as well.

Glad you feel better, @KateNkognito

I am off to Fed Ex and USPS and the Library for lunch. Fun, fun, fun!

FYI, May 1 is on Sunday. If I remember to log in on the weekend, I will start the new thread. If I don't, please feel free!

Have a good day and see you soon. :)