JUMP IN June 2022 Challenge

Replies

• swimmom_1
    swimmom_1 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Love that: Onward and Downward! June goal is to walk 20 minutes most days, eat fewer enough carbs to lower my sugars, and be on this site every day. Someone said the site changed things, which could explain why it was easier for me to find this Group. If I'm not here tomorrow, I'll be very unhappy with myself. 8-)

You need to bookmark it by touching the badge looking thing in the upper right corner. It will turn blue. Then you can find it again easily.
  • Anne4677
    Anne4677 Posts: 4 Member
    Still here too! Happy to say that am back in my low carb groove and already feel the inflammation and jo8nt pain lessening. While I need weight loss too that is such a huge nsv for me………onwards and downwards for us all 😀
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,574 Member
    edited June 2022
    For 6/3-6/5

30 minutes of activity every day-hiking, kayaking and more hiking
    Something fun every day-an awesome camping weekend followed by our bowling league picnic.
    Today's specific goal-Make an oil change appointment
    Will weigh in tomorrow.
  • offitgoes
    offitgoes Posts: 755 Member
    Starting the week off at 154.8 lbs. This whole year I have managed to lose just over 3 lbs. Though not excited I will take it. Planning on this month to be the month where I see great results. This week I will focus on getting my carbs down to 15% of diet. Still trying to recover from Memorial weekend. Why is it so hard to get back on track??
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    scale still dumb. :unamused: KCKO :+1:
  • aloha198
    aloha198 Posts: 6 Member
    Goals:
    Log food & water everyday.
    Watch carb intake
    Get more steps where I can
    Make healthy swaps
    Get more rest
    Reduce stress and be more active
  • Anne4677
    Anne4677 Posts: 4 Member
    Pretty pleased with June so far! Coming to this thread definitely helps. Water intake is much better after a really long struggle, pain in joints is already lower and just weighed in to find a great scale victory too…..mind you I have a loooong way to go so it will be fast at first. Thanks to everyone for posting,really good to keep me motivated. My best wishes to you all in your own struggles and goals 🤝
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,574 Member
    For 6/6-6/9

30 minutes of activity every day-Strength class, gardening on Tuesday enough for 3 days.
    Something fun every day-Camping prep, volunteer work at a summer camp, hosted a girls happy hour and one of my sons came for dinner. It's been a good week.
    Today's specific goal-complete my self imposed work deadline
    Monday weigh in was 165.5, not bad for after camping and a picnic.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    Two-tenths of a lb at a time. :joy:
  • offitgoes
    Another good day of choices of eating. When will that scale move?
  • Marileighea
    Marileighea Posts: 1,427 Member
    edited June 2022
    Thanx Swimmom! Blood sugars are trending downward for the first time in, you guessed it! Nearly three years! Need to up my walking days from haphazard to routine…baby steps.
  • Marileighea
    edited June 2022
    Melmerritt - Congrats on both interviews, and Good Luck on Tuesday! Haven’t found my rhythm, yet, meaning: 240 cals, and 10 Carbs too many. No after-dinner snax for me tonight!
  • Marileighea
    I feel as if I’ve been walkind sideways, all day.
  • offitgoes
    Lemon Festival in our town this past weekend. Weekend was not good w/food choices. Ate ate and ate. - All the wrong foods. By Sunday night not feeling so good. When will I learn my lesson?
    Monday morning I am off to a good start!