Jax_Grim
    Sunday weigh in
    PW: 237.9
    CW: 239
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    @Afura great loss

@Pupowl smart kitty, that Tinus 💕 Lounging in the shady grass does sound better than walking in the heat.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,202 Member
    Options
    Daily Step goal: 10,000
    Fri 6/17: 10,379
    Sat 6/18: 12,857
  • Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 382 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Hello fellow Shape Shifters! Happy Sunday, Happy Father's Day and Happy Juneteenth! Here is my progress to date:

Walela617
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 217.0 (02/29/08) - All Time Highest Weight
    PW (Previous Weight): 164.2 (05/29/22) - WK01 (GOAL WEIGHT: 140 or below)
    PW (Previous Weight): 162.2 (06/05/22) - WK02
    PW (Previous Weight): 161.6 (06/12/22) - WK03
    CW (Current Weight): 161.6 (06/19/22) - WK04

LTD: 55.4, *Current* LTD: 2.6
    0qv6hzql67e1.jpg
    ("Metabolic age" still higher than my true age of almost 64!)

Chilly and gloomy in Boston today - not even 60 degrees at 1pm! (For those dealing with heat waves and storms, hope you get some relief soon!)

So it's no change for last week, but maybe that's because I'm still working off the banquet from Wednesday and all the salty foods I've been eating? Who knows? At least I broke even, probably from all that walking. I will try to keep up my food and step diary all week along with the walking and hopefully I will show more progress on 06/26.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and have a great week ahead!
    2lchoumu4mxm.jpg

• minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

c1mn7hmztoyj.png
    jqff75inn9qh.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    3eveq38qm5ec.png

By Pounds
    j4i3n9gfkj0b.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    n235cdp0mhc3.png

By Pounds
    6wa7kmpbo7mx.png
    u8j5mpxra7hi.png

Team Winners
    diydbpqjowp5.png

• ewilhelm2487
    ewilhelm2487 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    @ewilhelm2487

Sorry to hear how the shortage is affecting you. I feel so bad for parents with babies right now.

Thank you! It's definitely been rough but it could be so much worse.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,112 Member
    Options
    Hi SS... You have a new member joining your awesome team ... Please welcome @Bumblesandbees :)
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,110 Member
    Options
    @LaurieWrobo Enjoy your vacation!

@pupowl Tinus is a smart one picking the shade for lounging! Glad you found water while yours was out! Hot and thirsty is NOT a good combination!

Congrats to all who lost this week! Appears it was a tough week for many...so I hope this next week is better!

Jessica
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    6/17-10,283
    6/18-7,736
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Good morning all & welcome to @Bumblesandbees.It has been quite windy here but still very hot.Been here a week & I feel my shorts are a bit tighter already eek !! The food is lovely & hard to resist ice cream in the sun.Also we eat out every evening & drink wine & other alcoholic beverages.It is difficult as I want to enjoy my holiday but don't want to struggle to lose it when I get home.
    @PatriceFitnessPal I am joining the conversation a bit late but I enjoy the weekly challenges.I like the variety of different topics to focus on.When you have been on this journey a long time like I have its good to liven things up,otherwise I get bored.I am motivated by other members positive comments & I do try normally to tag people in response.
    I saw this yesterday outside a restaurant & a few photos to brighten someone's day (not to make you too jealous @jessicakrall8 😎
  • Susanna527
    Susanna527 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    Hi SS... You have a new member joining your awesome team ... Please welcome @Bumblesandbees :)

Welcome @Bumblesandbees!!! :)
  • Susanna527
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Steps June 17: 21.549
    Hello Shape Shifters. Yesterday was really nasty hot and humid day. I left home to head for a walk around 6:25, and thankfully the sun didn't really show up until late in the morning. So it was pretty okay weather to walk, though I felt like a whale on land. Some days the walk just feels really rough; a lot of the paths were a bit sandy which didn't help. I saw a lot of cool birds I don't often see. One of them was a red-backed shrike which I have only seen once before so that was pretty cool.
    I decided to cancel my gym membership. I mentioned that I struggled with finding a balance before: gym 3x a week means no energy for walks. The gym is also harder for me because of the social aspect. I sometimes just don't have the spoons to interact with people. I found myself often having to skip because I wasn't feeling well. A membership isn't cheap either, so I decided to go back to my walks. I went for a walk 3 mornings in a row without any problems and I can tell that it is doing me a lot more good mentally than the gym did. I hope it will stay that way. Some pictures under the spoiler as usual.
    I would also love to have fitbit friends. @jessicakrall8 I keep getting errors when I try to add you. I don't know what my username is, but my email is porcelain@live.nl ~ If anyone wants to friend me on fitbit, that would be cool.
    7kr2sKE.jpg
    mxCYsgX.jpg
    POxGe2V.jpg
    H7o5zxp.jpg
    WvQrAGA.jpg

Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos :) I can relate to what you said about canceling your gym membership. I canceled mine when they starting charging again after the lockdown because I didn't want to have to waste time taking the bus to the gym, working out in a mask, and taking a bus back home. It didn't feel right anymore, and I was lacking the motivation to do that. I'm doing cardio and steps, following along with YouTube videos (and walking outside when it's nice) and I believe I'll do much better this way, and I know you will, too!
  • Susanna527
    Options
    @angmarie28 Seeing the before/after images really struck me. Praying for your community.
  • Susanna527
    Options
    @izzyred9400 Gorgeous photos! Sounds like you're having a fabulous vacation :)
  • Susanna527
    Options
    @jessicakrall8
    Susanna527
    PW - 203.2
    CW - 202.1
    LT Goal - 130 lbs.

Slow and steady. Making positive changes every day - not only what I eat, but not listening to the monkey brain telling me "one nighttime snack won't hurt you". Definitely working on the emotional/binge/comfort eating I've been doing for the past 5 years. No more excuses!
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!
    JenHul Monday weigh in days

PW: 175.4
    CW: 173.8
    LTD: -7.2

June 17 Steps= 12,130
    June 18 Steps= 11,800
    June 19 Steps= 10,068

I'm getting the Trailer ready to go camping for about a week and a half. I will not be in cell service for my next week weigh in. I will be back on July 10th so I can do a two week weigh in on July 11th
    I will update my steps just before we leave, then I won't be able to update till we get back, sorry.
This discussion has been closed.