Hello? Is there anyone home?

Options
superkenku
superkenku Posts: 6 Member
Hello postpartum people out there!
I'm about to be postpartum in about....2 weeks, and am so desperate to get back to training that it's not funny. I was wondering if anyone is up for buddying with someone who intends to take her pelvic rehab seriously in order to be able to lift hard in the gym again come sometime in August or September (depending how rehabbing goes), and work on my macros to optimize breastfeeding while also moving into cutting, slowly, the baby fat accumulated. Anyone game to play? Bonus points for sharing new postpartum reality experiences :)
Tagged:

Replies

• rad_shel
    rad_shel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How has no one responded to you Mama!? I’m game!! Is your baby here yet? How are you doing? My little guy is 11 weeks today and I’m struggling to lose this weight… would love an accountability buddy!
  • freelikethebirds
    freelikethebirds Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would also be interested in an accountability buddy. My little one is 1 month old. Despite everyone telling me I'll lose weight breastfeeding I've gained weight.
  • tishayowell
    tishayowell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’d love to follow and encourage. I’m 8 months postpartum. Down 30-something pounds but still have 80 to go!!!