Buzz Around the Airport Lounge - Chat

Options
1404142434446»

Replies

• Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,578 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, congratulations on finishing this challenge, hope you met your goals. I sadly gained 4 oz from when I started, but that's ok.
    Thank you all your leaders that may this possible.
    Thank you teammates from my rain dancers team and this chat that helps keep me going. Hugs and blessing.
    This was my inspirational article I received today and wanted to share it.

7 Paths to the Life of Your Dreams: by Sheri Fink

1. Be your authentic self. Be true to yourself always. Don’t worry what other people will think.
    2. Surround yourself with people who inspire you. Always seek to be around people who amplify your energy.
    3. Practice blissful thinking. Dream the biggest dream you can and then make it even bigger. Visualize the most amazing life you can imagine.
    4. De-clutter your life. Let go of anyone, anything, any opportunity, event, activity, obligation, etc. that no longer serves you or fits into your vision for your ultimate life.
    5. Trust your intuition/inner voice. We are all equipped with an inner guidance system.
    6. Choose to amplify love, joy, and kindness in the world and trust that it will be reflected back to you. Sometimes it can feel like we’re bombarded by negativity. Break the chain and refuse to be a part of it. Discontinue blaming, complaining, gossiping, and rationalizing. It’s a waste of your energy.
    7. Keep taking action in the direction of your dreams. It’s normal to feel nervous or scared when trying something new. If you feel pulled to pursue something, honor that feeling and continue taking action toward your goal despite your fears and doubts. You’ll never know until you try.
  • katiecondy1
    katiecondy1 Posts: 3,312 Member
    Options
    To all that hit the stores on Friday..my admiration and sympathy..it is something I have never done ..doubt if I am gonna start at this stage in my life!! Shopping is not on my list unless we are at the country store for tack and feed or Home Depot for wood and tools and home improvement items..
    Spent the day quietly enjoying , visiting with neighbors and family ..then reading a bit. That to me was a nice Friday!!
    Diane..thanks for the Vegan recipe, I will add it to my book of things to think about but never do!! So when do we get to see a pic of you in your new coat? I used to like going to Burlington CF..our nearest one is in Colo Springs and I refuse to go up there anymore, too crowded and I can find what I want online..with very little risk of being shot at or run over.
    Spent today with a bit of a headache , so did not do much..but at least did get up get dressed and showed up !! Thinking to fix some veggie soup for supper..just need something light after the rich foods we had.
    Enjoy your Sunday all...let's have fun thru this Break Time!!
    lqm747aw8i3o.jpg
  • kaliswalker
    kaliswalker Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,071 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    HI ALL I am going over the 2023 WINTER 5% Challenge which Ceri has posted the link to. It's to much for me to follow 4 chat rooms. COME AND JOIN US On the 2023 WINTAH 5% LOL WHY DO My co OAL's not let me write this as the NAME OF THE TEAM? LOL
  • hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,241 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    HI ALL I am going over the 2023 WINTER 5% Challenge which Ceri has posted the link to. It's to much for me to follow 4 chat rooms. COME AND JOIN US On the 2023 WINTAH 5% LOL WHY DO My co OAL's not let me write this as the NAME OF THE TEAM? LOL

I have a difficult time following the Chat in one area - never mind 3 or 4 ... I agree with Diane ( @Dianedoessmiles1) ~ join us! The group is called:
    2023 Winter 5% Community Team - Plz Join us!

Go here:
    zb8o7fbowp8s.png

Click on GROUPS:
    tfvxckonkjib.png

In the search bar you can type: 2023 Winter 5% Community Team
    Hopefully, you will be able to find us that way! See you there!!

Heidi (hicim705), Captain
    2022 Fall 5% Challenge ~ 🌶️Red Hot Chili Steppers (RHCS) Team🌶️

Overall Co-Leader, Seasonal 5% Challenges hosted on MFP
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 5,578 Member
    Options
    Hi all see you at the new winter challenge community team. Hugs
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

I have moved over to the winter group. Hope to see you all there. My same post is there as well. Please feel free to comment on my post there.

Yesterday afternoon went to my cousin's 1st birthday party. It was so much fun! He always makes me laugh and smile. Him and his brother refer to me as Auntie Connie. As their parents want it as a respect thing.nch05t88hvu3.jpeg

Today was a quiet day. Went to church for the 8 am service as I do every weekend I am not otherwise busy. I also went to the 10 am service as that's the one my Son prefers. I only attend that service when my Son is staying with us for the weekend. When we got home we made banana chocolate chip pancakes and scrambled eggs with ham, onion and cheese for lunch. We did a little decorating for Christmas as most of it is still in storage. I also took a short power nap. The rain and darkness all day didn't help motivate me much. Oh yeah also did 2 loads of dishes.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,071 Member
    Options
    Good morning.