Buzz Around the Airport Lounge - Chat

Options
kaliswalker
kaliswalker Posts: 1,209 Member
Most of you that are joining the Seasonal 5% Challenge on MyFitnessPal are, in fact, 'frequent travelers', so having a Special Lounge for you to come and connect with (or reconnect with) several hundred of your friends seemed appropriate!

Please pull up a chair and begin to chat with your 5% Challenge Community Friends ... those that have been a part of the 5% Challenges since they began and have migrated to MFP with the upcoming closing of SP or those that are brand new here... HICIM705

WELCOME ONE AND ALL!!
Your 5% Challenge ~ Overall Leadership Team:
Lynn (KALISWALKER), Heidi (HICIM705), Ceri (CERIUSLY1), Diane (DIANEDOESSMILES1), and Barb (LADYLUK1)

Replies

• Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,053 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to a fun exciting challenge
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,445 Member
    Options
    Dropping in to say hello, have a nice day all !!
    0uijz3qhdmf2.gif
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,488 Member
    Options
    dropping by to say hi! have a terrific day,everyone! i am really looking forward to the challenge!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,171 Member
    Options
    HI Everyone WELCOME ABOARD!!
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good afternoon everyone!
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone !! Hope it is a good day for you!!
    67t5ef8f70gm.gif

• Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    HI Everyone WELCOME ABOARD!!

qt1boq9ksgxq.png

If you've not picked your team yet, PLEASE do so now. How do you know which team you'd like to be on? Here's the link:

💡💡Start Here Team Choice - You Must Choose a Team💡💡
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10872402/start-here-team-choice-you-must-choose-a-team#latest
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Lindiemaep ,,, its not a cheap bed, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE my sleep number bed. I love it set on 45 so it's quite soft, a friend stayed over (LOL I am so mean! I KNEW She hated a soft mattress. She came into the place, went over the bed, touched and declared "I CAN NOT SLEEP ON THAT!! Than I put it up to 100 and "NOW THAT"S PERFECT! For her, yeah, HARD as a ROCK!! The rock might even be more giving. If you want a foundation that goes up and down (I DO NOW WANT ONE!) I'd suggest getting one from a different place, just because they charge so much, and even with the money there, WHY DO THAT??? My Dad told us years ago "SHOP around! ALWAYS SHOP AROUND." He was right of course.
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a beautiful, warm and sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! we are all keeping cool here. i have been for a walk and i feel great! i will be doing some dancing later on. i dropped off some extra food to the local food bank bin at the grocery store near my place. i like to help others whenever i can. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    Good evening everyone, I sure hope you had a good day today, today was cleaning day for me - vaccuum and washing floors! all done. Hope you have a momentus monday morning when you get there !!
    8u93h52i3ugd.gif
  • Patti241
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Patti241 ,,, HI Patti!! Hey, WELCOME to the FALL 5%!! WOOHOO!!
    @Cormierannie ,,, Glad you had a good day. Hopefully today is also.
    @Lindiemaep ,,, Had a great day yesterday, meeting and after that was another one for cart witnessing. WOOOHOO WANNA come and do ANY of our floors? Mine are done weekly, I am grateful for the help. Here's to an AWESOME MONDAY for us all!! SO FAR so GOOD!! Though we are in the 80's AGAIN!! LOL To me that's simply not good, to hot! The humidity and dew points are also up.
  • cormierannie
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a warm and mostly sunny day here today. my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! we are all staying well hydrated and are keeping cool. i got in my strength training workout earlier this morning and i feel great! i got in a walk earlier this afternoon and i enjoyed it. i will be doing some dancing later on tonight. i had my eye checkup today and i am getting a new pair of glasses. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today is hot, humid and rainy on and off. Completed all planned workouts except my morning walk as it was raining and to windy for an umbrella. Working on trying to get everything done and ready for tomorrow. I think I procrastinated a little to long. Oh well. Have been struggling with calories this week so not sure about my weigh-in at TOPS tomorrow. Just glad I get to go. I know how hard I have tried and how hard I have worked out. Not having the best dinner tonight but will at least be in range as long as I stick to the plan.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    @Cormierannie ,,, Nice day. WOOHOO new glasses are always fun!! WTG!!
    @Cseguin2 ,,, OH I WANT THIS HEAT GONE!! It's not interested though in leaving nearly as fast as I WANT! LOL give me a few low 70s and high 60s,, ahhh with at night from the high 40s to 50s. I am GOOD with that! It'll come. Hope everything goes well tomorrow. Wishing you well at TOPS. I'm waiting for the challenge to be over, and than on that following Thurs we are going to the Clambake!! YUMMY PLACE!! It'll be easier when the kids are in school since that place in the heat of tourist season is CRAZY AS CAN BE!!