TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (October)

Options

Replies

• therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    @bluenote
    @susanshaughnessy80 I am a choral director at an all girls high school in St. Louis. 🥰 We were just told a few weeks ago that the archdiocese is closing our school. This is our last year, unless we go private. We are under a strict time crunch to get this done. Very stressful!

My husband & I were just in St. Louis! It was our first visit & we loved it. What a cool job to have! I’m so very sorry to hear this news about your school closing unless you go private 😭 You & your students must be brokenhearted! You had a fabulous week in the face of such stress. Great focus! I will be praying for you all & please keep us posted ❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

Oh shoot, Susan, I would have loved to have met you! The next time you visit make sure to let me know. 🥰

That’s so sweet of you!
    I just read the awful news of the school shooting in St. Louis 💔 Are you okay?
    🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

It is heartbreaking that another school has to go through this tragedy. Our school is not too far from the school that experienced the shooting. We went on a shelter in place routine until police gave us the ok. No children, no teacher, no one should have to be on guard or afraid to go to school. My heart breaks for those children and adults at Central VPA. It makes me so sad and so angry.

• therealbluenote
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 Welcome back! We missed you!
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday/Monday
    Track: Yes/Yes
    Calories: Over/really close to over 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Exercise: 20 min walking/30 min walking
    Here lately I am so darn hungry! Argh! 🤬
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm flying back to Spain today after 2 weeks with my family. I forgot to weigh in before leaving for the airport.
    Can I rolly weight over this week?
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,514 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 Welcome back! We missed you!

@therealbluenote Thank you, good to be back! Back here that is, not necessarily back at work. ;)

Unbelievable about another shooting. :'( Stay safe out there.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    ajdvegan wrote: »
    Hi, I'm flying back to Spain today after 2 weeks with my family. I forgot to weigh in before leaving for the airport.
    Can I roll weight over this week?

@ajdvegan of course! Safe travels.
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 10 min pedaler

Better day today. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 926 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    @bluenote
    @susanshaughnessy80 I am a choral director at an all girls high school in St. Louis. 🥰 We were just told a few weeks ago that the archdiocese is closing our school. This is our last year, unless we go private. We are under a strict time crunch to get this done. Very stressful!

My husband & I were just in St. Louis! It was our first visit & we loved it. What a cool job to have! I’m so very sorry to hear this news about your school closing unless you go private 😭 You & your students must be brokenhearted! You had a fabulous week in the face of such stress. Great focus! I will be praying for you all & please keep us posted ❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

Oh shoot, Susan, I would have loved to have met you! The next time you visit make sure to let me know. 🥰

That’s so sweet of you!
    I just read the awful news of the school shooting in St. Louis 💔 Are you okay?
    🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

It is heartbreaking that another school has to go through this tragedy. Our school is not too far from the school that experienced the shooting. We went on a shelter in place routine until police gave us the ok. No children, no teacher, no one should have to be on guard or afraid to go to school. My heart breaks for those children and adults at Central VPA. It makes me so sad and so angry.
    I’m so glad you’re ok!!! I agree and I’m so very sorry. I’m praying for your city & especially for those who lost loved ones. So awful 💔😭🙏🏻

• maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    maryphum
    Weigh-in: Wednesday, Oct. 26 Week 4
    PW: 163.6
    CW: 165.0

I'm still trying to get down to 160 by December 21st. It's been a rough time. I need to find my "why" again and get focused.
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Exercise: 30 min walk
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Wow, just realized I haven't posted in 3 days...

Monday thru Wednesday
    Track: yes / yes/ yes
    Under: no / no / no
    Exercise: yes / yes / yes

Struggling with the hungries lately :s
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Wow, just realized I haven't posted in 3 days...

Monday thru Wednesday
    Track: yes / yes/ yes
    Under: no / no / no
    Exercise: yes / yes / yes

Struggling with the hungries lately :s

Me too. Argh. 🤪
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Exercise: 30 min conducting/ 15 min walk
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Thursday 27 October
    Track: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: no

Slept in the morning. Still on island time. 🌴😁
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Weigh In Week 4
    PW: 141.0
    CW: 143.6

Vacation leftovers
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Weigh In Week 4
    PW: 385.6
    CW: 384.4

I’ll take it! Had a rough week with Halloween candy. 🤦🏻‍♀️😳🎃
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 926 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    @susanshaughnessy80
    October Week 4
    PW: 209.0
    CW: 210.6

I’m so embarrassed that I cannot seem to get my act together. I’m not tracking, not posting, not exercising. I’m not contributing to this team at all 😢 I do pray for us! And I appreciate your sweet encouragement and how hard you all are working.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Not sure if i posted on wed... weighed on Wed though. Gotta get my act together... its been a rough week here... 2 friends lost loved ones on Sunday... both were suddenly and not expected. Can you say stress?? On top of that my hormones are wacked... that is all I have got. No other way to describe them. I have been jumping 1 to 2 lbs every couple days... cant be right havent done that much stress eating as i dont have anything here to eat (best way to stop it!) If patterns hold true.. next werk should show some decline.

Username: sandkp
    October Week #4
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 208.2
    CW: 210.4
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Daily Post Saturday
    Calories: Wayyyyyy over