Rebooting group "200+ To Lose" for 2022's end & really for 2023

Options
Just had my first 'official' weigh-in yesterday, & I've "released" about 5 pounds. I also just joined and am rebooting this group. I figure now is a great time to start, ahead of or into 2023. For me, it's going to be a year of change, changing from my 300+ self into close to or at 'onederland'. It's a marathon, but it's also 'one day at a time'. Good luck to all who join the journey to better health and wellness! (I also posted this in 'Starting Weight 300+' group.

Replies

• wendybegley32
    wendybegley32 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So glad you've reactivated this group. It will be nice to have a place more in my weightloss goal range to go to for motivation and comradery.
  • SeleneMoon333
    SeleneMoon333 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I figured we might as well start now, and more folks will undoubtedly join us in the new year if we are being active. What are your goals for the end of 2022? Mine is *ideally* to lose 10 pounds in December, but I'm okay if it's less as it's a hard food month, though I'm hoping that starting back with mfp I'll have beginner momentum. Same goal for Jan., actually, but that has the added energy of a new year resolve.
  • SeleneMoon333
    SeleneMoon333 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    So far, mid-Dec, down 8 pounds since Nov. 1. So not quite on goal of about 13 pounds, but...it's 8 pounds I don't have to release in 2023!