20 - PT
    20 - Waking
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Sunday

Track: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: No - day ten of the upper respiratory and sinus infection. But Iโ€™m feeling a little better. Thereโ€™s hope! ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ท
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Monday
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: Still ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿค’

Tuesday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Tried to walk a little. Coughed so hard I thought I lost a lung. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ I have been sick since December 8th. ๐Ÿ˜‘ I am sooo tired of it. ๐Ÿ˜ค Back to the doctor tomorrow for a chest X-ray. Say a prayer for me or send positive healing thoughts my way, please. Or both!
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Where is everybody? ๐Ÿ˜ข

Wednesday
    Calories: Over - my friend dropped off Armenian cookies, loosnags, as a get well soon gesture. Someday Iโ€™ll be able to control myself. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    Exercise: 15 mins but ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿคง
  • maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    maryphum
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday, Dec. 21 Week 3
    PW: 162
    CW: 162
    My weight stayed the same and I was hoping to lose the 2 last pounds to reach my goal by Dec. 21st. I exercised more that I usually do and someone told me that sometimes you retain water when you exercise more than your normal amount. I have one more week to lose those 2 lbs but if I don't, I know I will reach my goal soon.
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Thursday
    Felt much better today! New med from the doctor is helping! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    @maryphum Keep on keeping on! You have the right attitude. There are so many reasons why our bodies decide not to give the results we want. Eventually it will come if you stick with your program. โค๏ธ
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Friday

Felt much better today. Only one small coughing spell! Hoping to be in good voice for my many singing gigs this weekend! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Weekly post (a week plus late ๐Ÿ˜ญ)
    @susanshaughnessy80
    PW: 215.8 (which I think I forgot to report here)
    CW: 218.4

I have no real excuse, except I have been stress eating. Weโ€™re in the process of selling a rental house to our son and thereโ€™s so many details for seller & buyer and Iโ€™m helping on both ends. I had hoped to look decent for a wedding Iโ€™m attending in 2 weeks. Praying I can drop 5 pounds by then. Merry Christmas Eve โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Friday

Felt much better today. Only one small coughing spell! Hoping to be in good voice for my many singing gigs this weekend! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

So happy youโ€™re recovering!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅฐ
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    I am no exersize today for to mush slepe. Makes Jordan hapy be cuz I no hav bin slepeing. She is talk Maggie abowt consirms for my cer am hope theges be get betir. Hir is prowd of haw I am try for be strong make me feel good. We get to snugel tonite I am go bac to bed sune. I weigh 153.6.
    Bluenote And Mooreshelly09 I hope you feel better sune! I like Advegan nu name!
    Jenn

Just got caught up a little & I want you to know Iโ€™m thinking of you & praying even when I donโ€™t post. Hugs ๐Ÿค—
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    PW: 379
    CW: 378.6

Iโ€™ll take it! Rough week!
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Saturday

Felt great singing tonight! Iโ€™m so happy that Iโ€™m well enough to do it. โค๏ธ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽ„
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,541 Member
    Options
    I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year. ๐ŸŽ„โ„๏ธ

You all are very special and I wish you all success in your journey. ๐Ÿ’•
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas to all of you. I may not post much these days but am always here lurking in the shadows, knowing this is a safe space to be me.

• therealbluenote
    Options
    Merry Christmas! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ
    Christmas cookies got me, but Iโ€™m good! ๐Ÿ˜†

Sunday
    Calories: Wayyyy overrrr ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿฅง๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐ŸŒช๏ธ๐ŸŽ„
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    December Week #4
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 214.2
    CW: 214.4

Think I missed posting last weeks weigh in but the number is here above. Not where I want to end this year for sure, but glad to not be where I was. Have been pretty consistant lately even with all the Holiday foods. Next week starts my work season and hoping that helps get me back on the right track cause sitting here wiith the fam all home, we cook too many hearty comfort meals and munch way way way too much. But the kiddos arent here forever and I am gonna enjoy a full house when I can.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 196.4

Hope all is well with TBBT!
  • maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Username: maryphum
    Weigh-in: Wed. Dec. 28 Week 4
    PW: 162.0
    CW: 162.6