Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (December)

12346»

Replies

• maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Thank you all for allowing me to be part of this great group and I appreciate you all. I don't always have the time to read through all the posts but I do support everyone here and I feel your support too. I hope this group continues in 2023. My slogan for next year is 2023 Is The Year For Me. I will continue to lose my weight gradually in addition to work on my home and finances to feel less overwhelmed and chaotic. I think all three are related.

May next year bring you love in your heart, health to your body and peace & joy to your home throughout the New Year.

Have a safe New Year's Eve. I've always picked out my PJ's for tonight. Hee-hee.

Mary
  • tslose
    tslose Posts: 420 Member
    Sorry team for not being a better teammate.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,945 Member
    @maryphum thank you for the beautiful post. 🥰
  • DaffyGirl88
    tslose wrote: »
    Sorry team for not being a better teammate.

@tslose do not apologize. You are a great teammate.
  • DaffyGirl88
    All, the January thread is up. I can't post the link because I'm on my phone and am technically challenged. 🙃

I'm traveling tomorrow but hope to be back online as usual Tuesday or Wednesday. Here's to a great 2023. 🎉🎉