Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WeightNoMore Team Chat - DECEMBER 2022

Replies

• melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,405 Member
    cedarfoxy wrote: »
    I'd like to be a cheerleader this month please. I'll be back in January with more competition!

Sure thing!
  • sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    PW: 188.2 (11/30)
    CW: 188.2 (12/8)
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,220 Member
    GinLee61

PW: 170.6
    CW: 170.6
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,113 Member
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Cw 196.8
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 431 Member
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 204.4
    Cw- 206.2

Ugh, since Thanksgiving I've been off with my eating and I'm having a hard time getting back on track.

I've also had some pain when getting up and moving so I've been getting maybe 5k steps a day. But it's starting to feel a bit better and I also have a walking pad coming in 6 days. It's like a treadmill, just smaller and lighter and easy to store. Going to have to work extra hard this week to get back on track
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,405 Member
    I think I need to be excused this week...I've been on antibiotics for a week and everything is gross.

@minstrelofsarcasm so sorry to hear about the migraine. I know others with MS (great aunt had it before there were tx, too) and, yeah, no joke. Glad you're feeling better.

@Zumba_Luvah sorry to hear you are struggling. I've also had some pain (hips, lower back) when getting moving. For me, that usually means I need to do more core work and hip flexor exercises. I started them again Wed and now I'm sore. Do you know why your is? Does anything help? This walking pad sounds interesting.

I see some good losses this week and some solid maintains, well done! As we head for mire holidays, what sort of challenges do you have? What are some strategies that can help?

I don't have family, just my husband (and family of choice, though they all have other family), so holidays tend to remind me of what I don't have. Apparently I've become an emotional eater, so this means more snacking, easily available junk ('cuz, you know, holidays), time off, which gives me time to brood. 🙁 I have a ton of vacation I need to take (38.5 hours over my max of 240 and...earning more every 2 weeks...) or I lose it in June. But I need to have a plan for the time and I need to diengage from my phone. So, less phone, more projects, more moving, less junk. And maybe more time spent in what I do have (lovely husband, good friends, job I enjoy (Ashley, what happened after that job interview?), A decent home, Etc. That's a lot.
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    MotylekOkruchy
    Fridays:
    CW: 148.3

I'm very sorry for posting late. It's been a tough and very intense week for me. It's going to continue like that for a couple of days and should calm down. I am happy for "having" you here - thank you!
  • gigglemachine
    gigglemachine Posts: 82 Member
    Gigglemachine

PW: 187.4
    CW: 188

Small gain. Work christmas party tonight so glad I don't weigh in on sundays!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,387 Member
    The December Week 2 Group Challenge is ready and will begin Sunday, Dec 11th. Join the team for Holiday Survival Planning. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10879369/december-week-2-group-challenge-avoiding-holiday-weight-gain/p1?new=1

Hope to see you!
    Jessica :blush:
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,220 Member
    GinLee61
    Steps 12/4 - 12/10

Sun 8140
    Mon 10113
    Tues 9040
    Wed 9513
    Thur 6567
    Fri 10553