Day to Day - How are you doing?

Options

Replies

• appygirl84
    appygirl84 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have fallen off the wagon, but I am not going to beat myself up over it.

I can see my body changing. So I will do Jillian when I can, use my elliptical, eat right, and try not to sweat the little things!

I am glad to see everyone else progressing though.

Try this link for lvl 2? I saw they took down the one youtube one i used to use.... gerr! I am not sure she show the whole 30 seconds of eat one... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WREUqoEVAIg
  • Sassy_Cass
    Sassy_Cass Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    looks like everyone is doing great - keep pressing play, I can't wait to see the results!
  • ziggypop93
    ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Did L2D1 today - I freaking LOVE this level already. Yeah, all the planks and push ups are killer but I love them. I think this level is really going to take some more inches off my waist and that makes me happy :)
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Keep it up Ladies !!! we can do it:drinker:
  • trixie315
    trixie315 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Finished my 5k today in 31:10! SO proud of myself!!
  • p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    L2D3 done... technical difficulties fixed.
    I cannot do a plank pose... lol! So this level is something for me. Everything is done in like an extended Downward facing dog pose.
    I'm actually enjoying this... pride in accomplishment (or stubbornness) I guess.
    Hope everyone else is doing great!!!
  • ziggypop93
    Options
    Awesome!!! I have my first one on the 29th.
  • trixie315
    Options
    Thanks Jenlarson75! I had weigh in today and lost a pound so I'm happy with that. Skipped the 30 DS yesterday in leiu of my 5k but back at it again today. Level 2 is kicking my booty! LOL
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna do Level 2 for the first time (this round of 30DS) and I am inexplicably nervous. I know that I liked this level the last time I did it but I can't remember what exercises were in it and its giving me anxiety. I'm sure after I finish it tonight this anxiety will seem pointless, actually, that's a lie. It already seems pointless.
  • p1xyn1xy
    Options
    L2D4---
    Owie owie owie... my abs hurt. lol!
  • ziggypop93
    Options
    I can't find my DVD remote!!!!! I can't make the video work without it. I did run two miles tonight so at least I did something, but if I can't find it tomorrow I'll just play it on my laptop.
  • joycea123
    joycea123 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 2! YAY!
  • Hayaa79
    Options

wow gr8 keep it up!!! am still struggling week :)
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    L2D4---
    Owie owie owie... my abs hurt. lol!

lol!!!
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    D5 L1 far far behind but m working :bigsmile:
  • ziggypop93
    Options
    I really love level 2. I don't know why, but it seems to go so much faster than level 1 did. I just did day 3 and am a sweaty mess.

The only thing is I need to figure out the best weights for each move. Some I need heavier and some I need lighter. What weights do you guys use?
  • trixie315
    Options
    I only either have 3 lb weights or 10 lbs so I use the 3 lbs. I need to invest in some 5 lbs tho!
  • p1xyn1xy
    Options
    I use 3 lb and switch a couple of exercises to 5 lb.
    Anyway L2D5 done... not as intense as yesterday. I'm still really sore from yesterday and my muscles were backtalking. grrr...
    Still it put me through the wringer anyway. lol!
    Have a great day!
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    So happy tomorrow is the final day of level 2! Level 3 is intense but I like it much better than level 2. Hope everyone is continuing to rock it out! Only 11 days to go :).
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I did D2L2 last night. Wow, that is a workout, for your shoulders especially! I have a problem though, the military presses are making my ankle really hurt. I'm not sure if it hurts because it's getting stronger and is just sore, or if I need to find some way to modify military presses for that leg. All I know is that I keep popping my ankle (a horrible habit, I know) and that it didn't hurt like this before doing Level 2.