By Pounds
    a19ka52zso8j.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    34mca8v77x2o.png

By Pounds
    9hhrhn2qhvfm.png
    zu4a1nvi3294.png

** Huge shoutout to @lindamtuck2018 for surviving dental work without the liberation of ice cream, and for staying grounded when it comes to that funky number on the scale. You may not feel like you earned a win this week, but you're a warrior, and everyone should know it.

Team Winners
    ctwcezldkibs.png
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,143 Member
    Options
    We snuck into 3rd place for week 3 - and stayed in the green as a team! Our wonderful top 3 losers @CarolAnnM2 @eggfreak and @adrimango helped us through :smiley: Even though we as a team only lost 0.4 pounds, that is still green. Let's keep that going as we gear up for green March! We're now building weigh-ins that will happen in March, so track, log, move, and be awesome!

But first, let's get week 4 all tied up with a ribbon.
    Sunday - Monday weigh-ins due:
    @ells_bellz
    @BlueSkyNomad
    @nightfeeding1
    @CarolAnnM2
    @MoonlitMuse
    @cleaneater80

Thanks!
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Day: MONDAY
    PW: 188.9
    CW: 187.3
    😃 Gearing up for Green March! I will stay diligent with weighing and measuring.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    adrimango wrote: »
    @LoraineGB Nice!!! I did a BurpeeGirl workout today but am still aiming for 3 trips to the gym mostly to help get me in the habit of going.

Understood ☺️. I still might try and match it 😉
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,143 Member
    Options
    @adrimango I keep reading "BurpeeGirl" and feeling slightly headachy - my least favourite exercise!! I love how you and @LoraineGB are going at it these days. Fantastic - and outdoors on a bicycle! Wow.

I got a good workout in late this afternoon (dinner was late!) and will now hop on the exercise bike and watch the silly raccoon show out the window. This time of year, it seems like there are swarms of them. They chow down under the bird feeder and waddle about. They are quite hilarious, and their little highways in the snow are everywhere.

@KellyBgetsfit you are on the daily move-your-body program too, and that is great. Even if you can only squeeze in a few reps or something short, it is always worth it. It will help you through the peri- and real thing menopause, too. Moving more, moving well, and keeping strong make a huge difference.

A few more numbers due for Sunday - Monday:
    @ells_bellz (I know you weighed in just a couple of days ago, so if you want to switch days that's fine!)
    @BlueSkyNomad
    @nightfeeding1 and @MoonlitMuse you both missed last week! Hope you are able to get back this week :heart:

Tuesday tomorrow - let's do some planning :smiley: No weigh-ins are due, so we can work up some good strategies for Green March and continue no zero days.
  • zankash23
    zankash23 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    @jugar yes to the green challenge
This discussion has been closed.